Chapter 31: Blood and kill-Part 1

Davina gasped at the mention of killing Valentine. Seven years seemed like ages since she heard his name. Sternly, she studied Caroline's determined look.

"He can't be killed." Davina said, unsure what to conclude.  "You're the one who told me about it, right?"

Biting her lips, she nodded. "I did. I was too scared and heartbroken at that time to have my thoughts together so I never put any attention toward my father, especially after we both left our life behind. "

"Are you trying to find the answer because of Klaus?"

"I'd be lying if I said no. He made me rethink I can never escape my life and Valentine." Caroline admitted her feelings.

"This is going to be hard. We don't even know how was he created in the first place."

"There's always a weakness." Caroline reasoned with Davina, her confidence never dropping.

They both were staring blankly at the room. What caroline had said was yhe absolute truth, Davina knew that. A lice without Valentine only meant a world without him. His death was the last solution to their freedom.

For a second she thought to reveal everything to Klaus but after considering the outcome, she better decided to let it go. It's not because of his protection but also a part of her is telling that Klaus will never believe her a word she'll say.

"So we need to find someone who could tell us the full information of his transformation, I'll be able to find a loophole or a weapon to end him". Davina advises hesitatingly as she herself is not sure if it's gonna work or not.

A small smile started to form on Caroline's lips with full hope, ignoring the lack of assurance in Davina's words.

"I know you would". Caroline encourages her friend, her smile now wider.

"And I know someone who can provide me the information I need". Davina informs her but Caroline notices the small tension forming across her face.

"Who?"

"Marcel". She answers back, making caroline's eyes narrow in surprise.

*******

It's been an hour since Davina left after lying Alaric with a believable excuse after Caroline warn Davina not to tell anything about her to marcel.

Caroline is walking in the corridor of Salvatore boarding school when a loud crash hits her, almost shaking everything and everywhere.

She is thrown leftward due to the force, opening the door of the empty room and landed upon the teachers chair.

She cries in pain as the chair breaks into pieces and one of the broken wood Pierce her stomach.

The noises of children shouting and crying outside the room fills her ears, making her to understand the intensity of the sudden crash happened here.

With in a second, she removes the wooden stake and rush toward the hall and gasp at the scene going on.

Number of people are hurt, especially kids. The non-injured witches are trying to recover the injured people while Alaric and Dorian are busy taking away the vampires from the scene before they loose the control.

Emma runs past Caroline but she held her hand and stop her.

"Someone tried to break our defensive spell..."Emma answers me, before Caroline can ask.

She continues".... Our spell was strong enough to defend but it lead to explosive collision in the entire school".

Emma runs again to the direction she was going and now Caroline's focus is drawn to very few injured kids.