Chapter 38: Taming the bitch Part 2

News had spread like fire how the whole sire–line of kol Mikealson had been wiped out from the existence while unknown with the fact that his body is comfortably laying on a coffin. The grey lines haven't disappeared yet, and neither his fingers have moved. Freya is working on the spell to wake him up, so he can aid his family against the evil named– The hollow.

In past few hours, several sigils has been discovered in various places of New Orleans. A boundary spell has been cast on the mansion as valentine knew where they are currently residing. They know they can run away from the deadly upgraded vampire but not from the hollow. It will hunt them down anyhow, so they decided to stay and fight both of their enemies.

"The spell has been prepared and now you both have to help me and Davina channel your strength!" Freya demanded from both of her brothers.

With an immediate agreement, they trotted toward the room which belonged under kol's name. His coffin is lying at one corner and a table— decorated candles and herbs is placed at the center of the room.

Freya and Davina positioned across the table, facing each other and both brothers does the same. They held each other hands and the spell finally began.

Both witches recited the spell repeatedly while absorbing enough power from klaus and Elijah. As the light gleamed across the room, the witchy voodoo was finally completed. They broke apart, their eyes travelled to kol.

"It will take a little time to raise from the dead!" Freya assured the brothers and Davina.

"Indeed he will!" said Klaus and now faces Freya. "What about Hope? I'm sure the first place hollow will try to prowl around is my daughter!"

"Niklaus!" Elijah interrupted. "You need to restrain yourself. Freya has assured the security of Hope. No one is gonna touch the single strand of her hair."

"But I'm uncertain about the new power of the hollow!" Freya glumly said. No matter how bad it can be, she can't lie by giving false expectation when it comes to Hope.

"But it's an prodigious opportunity!" Davina jumps between the conversation. The Mikealsons cocked their eyebrows at her. "I mean since she's alive and mortal, we can kill her and with that, her magic will die, eventually!"

A grin appeared on Freya's face and she exchange looks with her brothers who eventually understand everything.

"So which weapon should I pick? An ancient sharp knife or a dagger or perhaps, my infamous sword I kept with my precious antiques collection." Klaus joked

"Or perhaps our hands will work just  fine, Niklaus!" Elijah joins his brother.

"Or maybe.." Freya cuts in. "... you both can shut your mouth and let me concoct a special and powerful weapon!" She gave them a boring look and shoved past them. "Elijah, why don't you bring some of Hayley's blood?" Freya ordered and gesture him toward the door. He left with a nod.

"And what am I supposed to do?" Klaus asked Freya.

"Nothing. Make sure no one peep into our home. The boundary spell is strong but I can't guarantee it's capacity against the hollow"

"So what I am now, watchman!" Klaus mocked.

"Oh Niklaus!" She huff in annoyance.
"Caroline must be somewhere near us. Occupy yourself with her. I'm sure you both have a lot to catch up!"

"I'd love to!" With a grin, he leave them alone and stroll around the mansion in search of Caroline. He climbed up the stairs reminiscing his moment with her. He slowly opens the door of her room and find her peacefully sleeping on the bed. He leans against the doorway, a small soothing smile coated his lips when he quietly adore her.

"Staring is rude!" Caroline smrinked, her eyes still closed. Klaus smile widen and he step inside.

"Well, it's not rude when I admire someone who is exclusively mine!" Klaus said, making Caroline open her eyes and she blushed hard but it didn't last longer as she find her lips attached with his. She lift herself to match his pace and they deepens the kiss. The sensation chilled them and they craved it for more. They parted and Caroline provided him the space on the bed. In a flash, Klaus was upon her, their lips never leaving each other and bang!

They separated immediately, senses already on high alert. They jump out of the bed and storm outside. The windows were shattered and antiques ornaments we're scattered in thousand pieces. On the floor, two women's were lying dead. At the back of their hand, a sigil was inked.

"They are hollow's follower!" Klaus informs Caroline. They both felt the presence of few more witches inside the mansion. They nodded at each other and rushed in different direction. Klaus went to the kol's room and find Freya and Davina knocked out while kol was still on his coffin. The colour of his skin was now skinnier and the grey lines were barely visible.

Another crash took place and Klaus swooshed at the room Caroline went. Hayley and Caroline were busy ripping off the witches.

"Where's hope?" Klaus inquiries when hope was no where to be seen.

"Elijah took her from here!" Hayley replied and rip out the throat a witch. Klaus stepped to help them but he was taken down by an agonizing pain. The two witches who were lying dead on the hall are now holding Klaus under magical grip. He howl in pain.

"Protection spells comes in handy when we are dealing with originals!" One of them snarled. "Take the girls!" She ordered the male witches while holding on klaus. The witches united their power and magically charge at Hayley and Caroline until their neck is broken and they are lying lifeless.

"Leave them alone!" Klaus growled, resisting the pain but he couldn't fight back.

"Sure! Once our work is done, we'll no longer be needing their bodies!" The witch said and snap his neck with her magic. The male witches lifted the Hayley and Caroline on their shoulders and everyone left.

________

"Brother! Open your eyes!" Kol's voice reached Klaus and with a gasp he open his eyes. He bolted upright when the past incident flashed. The mother of his child and the love of his life is gone.

"Where's hope?" Klaus questions about her little girl, shoving away the thought of two women for few seconds.

"Elijah called. She's with him and safe.  Freya suggested them to keep moving  so that hollow will not able to track them, easily!" Kol tells him.

With a blink of relief in his eyes, he gets up and march out of the room with kol.

"Why did they took them?" Klaus questions Freya whose eyes are fixed on the floor.

"I have no idea!" Freya sigh tediously, drawing attention of her brother's on the sigil drawn on the floor with the broken piece of glasses.

________
Updated on: April 3, 2019.

The book is almost finished, but still I will try to write more updates. Till then, keep voting and keep commenting.