Chapter 29: Save the last dance

Dedicated to 3il33nxo
and mellppua

Thank you so much for your lovely response. I woke up at about 4 am this morning and saw notification of your votes and comment. My sleep just elope from my eyes so I am writing the next chapter. It's 5:27 am in the morning and I'll upload it today. It's my second update in last 24 hours. So as per your request I am writing my chapter both in Caroline and klaus' POV. .

**********
Caroline's POV

I am dancing with Sam, we are really having a good time here. Working in school is exhausting but it's absolutely fine because it keeps me occupied so I think less about how much my life is screwed up.

"Sure". He says to someone and before I can understand, he spins me, leaving my hand and waist which are held by someone else. When I face that man, my heart sinks.

"I am going to check on Mr. Saltzman. Come soon". Sam informs me and I give him a fake smile before he leave us alone.

"Klaus". I whisper shockingly, my eyes still adjusting at him. It can't be! I blink my eyes again until I realize that he's actually here.

"Hello Caroline". His voice is not steady and he looks shock, just like me. The way he called my is still seductive as before.

"You are really smart, isn't it?..." He mocks at me and continues
"...hiding in a place which is easy to guess and very easy to ignore. But I am still confused. Why would you left your father and come here. After all, every king needs a heir. Oh sorry! Let me correct myself! Your father needs her heiress?".

"He's not....". I stop in Midway. I can't tell him the truth that valentine isn't my real father and how he used me to destroy you. If klaus can find me, then my father will also. I lied and took the blame to protect him, I have to continue it".

"He's not the one who took my life's decision. I can be wherever I want. I don't have to give anyone explanation". I reply back, making my tone harsh.

His expression changes a bit and he suddenly spins me, just halfway, pulling me closer to him making my back touching his perfect chest.

I know he's here to avenge me and thanks to the books written by Alaric Saltzman that I'm fully aware of his revenge schemes. The big bad wolf/hybrid doesn't go straight to his enemy but he kills everyone they care or love.

"If you are here to kill, then let's get over with this" I sad in low voice but I really don't wanna die. I really want to confess everything which is buried deep inside my heart but I know I can't.

He doesn't reply me, instead he runs his nose from my shoulder to my neck. I close my eyes as I feel sensation.

"Oh Caroline! You have no idea the ways I have planned to kill you over and over again". He replies but there's a hint of seduction in his tone.

I feel an ache in my chest as these words leave his mouth.
His lips now touches my shoulder and electricity ignites inside me.

I don't know why he's doing this but I am actually enjoying this. I've been craving for his touch for a long and finally I can feel it.

He now sucks my skin of my neck and my subconscious is no longer in charge. I let out a maon in pleasure.

"Who was that guy?". He ask after he spin me back, this time we are standing face to face. The sensation I was feeling just fades as he mention about Sam. He's really a nice guy. I can't let him become my collateral damage in revenge game of Klaus.