Chapter 23: The Upgraded Vampire

The four Mikealsons arrived at the cemetery, scouring the place to search their newly born member. They had grim expression written over their and god help anyone who dared to intervene and stop them from saving the baby.

As they were heading deeper, Esther blocked their way, confidence seething on her pretty and slightly wrinkled face.

"Now this is called a family reunion." She had calm tone as she looked over at her first born whose eyes had turned red. "Freya, my first born. How beautiful you've grown up." 

"You forgot to mention how brutally I was treated by your lunatic sister". Freya replied , spitting out her hate and anger for her mother.

"Where's my child, mother?" Klaus growled interrupting them.

"About your child, I'm sorry Niklaus but you're late. There's no way you can save her. In few moments, sacrifice will take place."

Elijah looked at her both sister.
" You both go and find her".

The sisters nodded and left.

"You and Mikeal have lived only to torment me ". Klaus angrily said to Esther.

"Mikeal hates you because he never saw the good side of yours when you were human and about me, I still love you".

"You love me, huh?".

"Yes I do. I am here only to undo the evil I did".

"You can't kill us mother. There's no white stake left in the earth".

"I already created a weapon to use against you".

Klaus is about to charge at her when Elijah stops her.

"Niklaus, she is stalling us. ( Then to Esther) We're asking you a final time, mother. Where is the child?". Elijah ask.

"The child is in right place".

Klaus temper is heightened and he gripped his neck mother.

Esther waves her hand and Klaus feel an unbearable pain.

Elijah too charges at her but Esther flows him away and he falls down very far.

Klaus gathers his strength and again attacks but he too, is flown away .

Klaus and Elijah look at each other and signal. Both charges at Esther at the same time and finally kills her.

They then move forward in search of child.

Freya is being held back by the two harvest girls and rebekah by Monique while Sophie is is chanting spells with a knife on her hand and the Mikealson's baby place on the big rock.

Elijah and Klaus comes there too and join there sister in rescue. The three harvest girl join their hands trying to stop the Mikealson's. Ancestors are too helping them.

Sophie was about to stab the baby when Hayley comes out of no where and pushes Sophie away who falls upon the pointed fence and dies.

"No" Monique cried, her concentration breaking down and giving Mikealsons a chance to let in.

Freya waves her hand and two girls died but they are again held back by ancestors under an excruciating pain. Monique grabs the knife and before she can stab the baby, Marcel comes in time and throws her the devil star straight at her  and she dies.

All of them look at Marcel with a relieved face. Klaus swooshed to his baby grabbing her in his arms and admires her.

Hayley too admires her baby from a little distance away and then looks at Elijah. They rush and encircle each other in a tight hug.