Chapter 18: The Long Lost Sister

"What did you find in mystic falls?" Klaus asked eagerly as he slammed the door and entered in.

Elijah put the drink down, Hayley next to him, sitting on the sofa with a bowl of celery.

Elijah told them. "The blood I took from Hayley's womb, Bonnie did a little spell with that and channeled Esther's mind. Brother, you have no idea what exactly she is up to."

Klaus and Hayley exchanged a tensed look as Elijah spoke further. "She's after your child, Niklaus".

Klaus gritted. "ecause of the stupid vision, Sabine had seen".

Hayley growled."Screw that. If your bitch mother came after our child I'll myself—

Elijah interrupted. "I already found a way to deal with our mother."

Klaus was disappointed, less interested. "Don't tell me it's our long lost sister, Freya. Wasn't she suppose to be dead."

"And so were we," Elijah stated blankly. "But here we are, after thousands of years, alive. She's a Mikealson, too."

Hayley put the bowl aside and questioned them about Freya.

"You have one more sister?" She asked, quite amused.

Elijah nodded. "Absolutely! We all assumed that we've lost her in a plague but when Bonnie channeled our mother's mind we find a trace of a dark secret hidden very deep down."

"Yeah...your sister!" Hayley stated while letting out a bit of confusion and frustration at the Mikealsons family which was becoming complicated day by day.

She continued. "But how can be she alive? I never heard a witch lived a thousand years."

Elijah didn't have that answer too. "We'll ask her when we found her."

...

Caroline walked in a cafeteria and occupied a corner table as no one sitting near her. Josh came afterward wearing a hoodie jacket and jeans that was protecting every part of his body from sunlight. He came to Caroline and grabbed the chair in front of her with no sign of sunlight. He uncoversled his face, pushing off his hoodie cap.

"Did you bring it?" She asked.

"Yeah! I found some plenty of them but I am still insisting you not to do that." Josh told her while pulling out a small wrap of paper. Inside it, there were a couple of vervain injections.

"It's dangerous." Josh again warned her.

But she didn't looked scared. "Don't worry about that. Just tell me how I can use it."

"It's like a normal injection. All you need to do is inject it anywhere. It's easy if you are fast and smart which you are not so it's just a stupid idea and if Klaus got even a hint of me involved in your plan then...."Josh murmured in fear and tension.

"Tell me you won't gonna spill it to Klaus?"  Caroline raised her eyebrows in a doubt.

"I'm only compelled to look after Valentine and his people, not you," Josh answered her and Caroline took a sign of relief.

Josh asked. "By the way how did you know me and find my number?"

"Klaus once told me about you and last night..." She trailed off thinking about the last night. How happy she was to be with him and then how sad she was that he left without a word in the morning. He didn't even left any messages for her. He was just gone!
"....when he was sleeping in my apartment I checked his phone and copied your number."

"So are you and Klaus something...like together- together?"

Caroline chuckled awkwardly. "Ohh ...No no. We are not together. It was just a moment that—"