Chapter 41: Devil in beauty!

Caroline's eyes were shining. They were electric blue. The symbol of Hollow. Her little fingers were still playing with the water. The drops were flying in air, forming a figure of the sigil. She smiled evily but when she heard a noise, she instantly withdrew her power from the water and sat simply and innocently, as if she was enjoying the weather and view.

Klaus came outside in his pants while Caroline wore his shirt.

"What are you doing here!" He asked, coming closer to her direction.

"Nothing, just admiring!" She replied, blankly. Klaus smiled and kept his hand on her shoulder. Caroline flinched. She glanced around and for a moment she couldn't figure out where she is. She turned her face to him.

"Klaus!" She whispered in bewilderment. Before klaus can respond, she rushed and hugged him tight.

Klaus was caught completely off guard. It felt great and comforting but he couldn't help and think something was off. The way she called his name and then hugged him was unfamiliar.

Caroline, on the other hand was scared. She felt trapped until Klaus warm hands wrapped her. Klaus simply ran his hands upon his hair, calming her down.

.......

Klaus was driving the car while Caroline was sleeping on the passenger seat. She had her head leaning against the car window while she curled her body into a ball. Klaus took glances in between his drive, repeatedly. At first all he can do was smile but later he didn't felt right. After the hug, Caroline demanded to return home. Without any complained, he obliged and now they are returning even though Klaus has so many things planned inside his mind.

Caroline rolled a bit, this time resting her hands upon her lap. She opens her eyes only to find herself back into the same blue room. She find herself again struggling to break the unbreakable door. Why won't you open! She yelled inside her dream.

"It won't break and it won't open however hard you try?" The same voice travelled inside the room.

Caroline spun and finally saw the figure. A teenage girl with wavy black hairs. She was inadu—dressed in same dress she wore at the time of her death which was red with blood. There was a cut which reveal a tinist bit of her chest. It's the same spot where Elijah stabbed her—her heart.

"You're dead!" Caroline gasped.

"Sure I am but not really. All I need is a perfect host and I can walk into this earth again." Said the hollow.

"I won't let it happen!"

"It's already happening!" At her words, Caroline felt a seering pain on her left arm. She was shocked to find a picture of snake which was slowly forming itself into a sigil.

"No that can't happen!" She cries.

"Clearly it is! Just a little more and you will say goodbye to your body for next 10-20 years or so.."

"That's why you wanted my blood to bind your spirit to me!"

"Exactly, my initial plan was to bind myself to Hope Mikealson, but she is strong. I can't touch her so I decided to pick you. Next to hope, you are no less important than her. The love of Klaus Mikealson's life. The one who will burn the whole world down to protect you!" Hallow explained.

Caroline was horrified at her plan. She shivered and tried again to open that door.

Help me! Help me

Klaus stops the car and saw Caroline shaking. She was whimpering, so he woke her up. Caroline bolted upright. She looked at Klaus for a second.

"Are you alright, love?" He asked, his voice fully concerned.

She nodded and get off the car, followed by klaus.

"I...I....." That's it she stammered and can't explain anything. She tried hard to gather the words and say 'its hollow!' But she couldn't formed the sentence. "... I'm tired!" The word came out of no where. Without saying another word, she stormed inside the compound and went straight to an empty room.

She watched her reflection on the mirror in the bathroom. Her hands and her weight was fully rested upon the sink. How hard she resist, her mind take her again to that same room. All she can see herself, now crawling in a corner, finally defeated. She looked at his arm and the sigil was almost completed.

.....

Klaus impatiently sat on the couch in his room. He rubbed his temple in tension and gathers the whole thing from the beginning. What happened to Caroline? She's acting weird! She's not herself.  He thought.

Freya and Elijah entered the room.
"What happened, brother?" Freya asked. "I thought you were coming next week?"

"Is everything alright?" Eljah asked.

"I don't think so!" He tells them. "Caroline's acting weird!"

"Don't tell me she feels bad that we have trapped his step father in the dungeon!" Freya rolled her eyes.

"Not that! I'm sure no one is more happy than her but it's something else!".

Freya and Elijah exchanged looks.
"What do you mean?" Says Freya.

"Hayley told me that hollow used Caroline's blood. Sister, tell me for what purposes blood can be used for?" Klaus asked.

"Simple cloaking spell or binding spells!" Freya answered and their mind strikes.

"Celebration time is over. We have another problem." Concluded Elijah.