Chapter 24: This is how it all started

Valentine and Henry ( the one who delivered the truck full of vampires and werewolf to Klaus) had arrived in mystic falls.

Henry: "Klaus is already in New Orleans. He has asked me to send him some vampires and werewolf so he can dismantle your army".

Valentine-" Just do whatever he ask. I don't want him to suspect that I already know about him. Whoever he sent to spy on me, I'll be able to outsmart him by giving wrong information through them".

Valentine stops the car in front of a house.
A small house with a beautiful porch.

" Finally after so many years, I can see my family". Valentine said looking at his house with a smile.

"You think they must be still waiting for you. Maybe they've moved on. It's been more than 6 years". Henry said

Valentine gets anger at his comment.

"They love me. They both will be happy to see me back". Saying so he get out of the car followed by Henry.

"Stay here". Valentine instructed him and he steps toward the house which was still on his name. So, he can easily enter. As he get past the living room, he heard the voices of someone talking.

Isabella Spence( mother of Caroline)
Isabella: "Its almost 7 years and Police can't find Valentine. They are going to close the case. Lawyer had called me to transfer the ownership of the house  from valentine to Caroline. What am I gonna tell Caroline.? Every night she ask me the same question about him".

Bill Forbes: "Izzy...I know these years have been hard for you but I think it's time you should tell her the truth".

Isabella:" I can't. It's not easy for me to tell that valentine is not her real father".

Valentine who was earlier smiling is devastated. He can't believe What he just heard. Valentine looks at the photo frame of his with Isabella and Caroline.  Tears rolls down from his eyes.

"Isabella:" I think you are right. I should tell her the truth. Maybe then she stop missing valentine".

Valentine gets angered and slams the door of the room in which they both were talking.

Isabella and Bill are shocked to see him .

Isabella:" Val?"

Valentine-" Don't you dare to take my name. I heard what you said . How could you lie to me, Izzy? You lied to me my whole life".

Isabella:" listen Val, I can explain."

Valentine:" I don't need an explanation. I was so happy when Caroline was born. I loved her, cared for her thinking that she is my blood but..."

Isabella:" you still love her and it's not gonna change if you are not his biological father".

Bill:" Val, we are sorry that we kept a big secret from you. We did for everyone's welfare. That's it"

Valentine's temper was out of control.
He look at him with his red shot eyes.
"It all happened because of you . If you .."

Isabella interrupted-" Val, enough. Don't blame him. You used to go on long trips . I was alone and bill was there for me".

Valentine:" You think I was happy to leave you alone. I left my parent's home for you, Izzy. I worked in the company to earn for you and you betrayed me on my back".

Isabella lowers her eyes in guilt.

Valentine was hurt and devastated. His emotions were also heightened due to vampirism.