Chapter 34: Tearing apart

A/N-  New klaroline fanfiction on my profile. Check it out.

 Check it out

______

Caroline hisses in pain after her broken neck is healed and she finally opens her eyes.

She was lying on the dusty, half- burned couch and looks around. She adjust her vision in the dim light.

"Took you long enough". The infamous voice of valentine travels down her ears and she is now woken than ever.

Valentine is lying on the another sofa placed right in front her and he was busy looking at his phone.

"Where am I?". She ask, after glancing around.

"Is it really been a long time that you can't even recognize your own home?". Valentine mockingly ask.

Caroline gets up and glances again to confirm the answer. She turn her gaze to valentine who is still busy in his phone, barely looking at her. Caroline simply ignored him and rushes out but as soon as she opens the door, the sunlight started to burn her.

She cries in pain and comes back, almost falling on the ground.

"Did I forget to mention I took your daylight ring?". He finally gets and slips his phone into his pocket.

She looks at her hand and find her ring missing.

"How did you find me?".

"Simple! By following Klaus? I know he'll never leave you behind."

"Good for you because he's here to avenge me, more likely hurt me by killing my loved ones before finally ending me"

"And I don't want him to kill you".

"Saving me for yourself". Caroline squeal. How can she forget he's father Ultimate motive is to make her life miserable till her eternity.

"Why don't you let me live? Isn't the damage you did to me is enough for you?". She growl while her burnt skin heals.

"Because you are spoiling my plans?".

"Plans? What plans? The one you're scheming to make me suffer in new ways. Get over it because I'm done playing games. You definitely have won over The originals but if you didn't kill me, I'll make sure to find a way to end you because I'm never gonna give up fighting for my love you mercilessly snatched "

"Oh poor Caroline! You remember the beauty of this house I built by working my ass off for years out of my love for your mother. Now look at this, the same me, who built it and who loved your mother- burnt it. So the lesson is-love sucks. It's not permanent".

Caroline chuckles sarcastically.
"Just because your love life wasn't a successful, doesn't mean you can relate it with others. Have you ever thought what made my mother to cheat on you. Maybe that was your fault, you couldn't give the love she expected from you but my father, my biological father could". Caroline angrily blurt whatever comes in her mind without noticing that she is triggering his anger to whole another level.