Chapter 32: Blood & kill- part 2

Sam is ruthlessly slammed on the mudded ground, amidst in the jungle.

"What the hell"? Sam shouts, fixing his vision, which was blurry due to the superspeed he felt, in few seconds when he was forcefully dragged by someone.

"Who the hell are you, man?" Sam shouts again looking at the tall man with green- blue eyes, who is standing just a feet away. his arms are crossed at his back.

"I'm your worst fear". Klaus replied, his devilish smile never escaping.

"What are you talking about?" Sam gets up and fearlessly walk closer to him.

"Didn't your sweet Isabella told you about me? Oh wait! Why would she? How can anyone possibly tell their bitchy ways of tearing someone heart out?"

The words of Klaus mercilessly pierced his ears—leading him in a mix emotion of—confusion and shock, which is probably unbelievable for him.

How did he know Isabella? What heart break is he talking about? Is this true or white lie? But if it's true, why wouldn't her Izzy never told him?
These questions surrounded his minds which was already battling with his heart. His heart begging him to not believe in the stuff, said by a stranger.

"I know that feeling". Klaus intrupted his thoughts, while recollecting the betrayal.

"Listen! Whoever the hell you are, you better watch your mouth before saying a single word against Izzy. I know her. She is the most loving person I've met and sheoves me ". Sam growls after his heart take over and reminding himself to never doubt on the woman he love.

"Izzy?" Klaus laughs in response at his statement. " You don't even know her real name, do you? You are pathetic, if you think she really loves you! There was a time when I used to think as you but she is a gold- digger bitch who...".

Sam punched Klaus before he can further bad mouth about Caroline. Sam anger took over as he again charges at him, but Klaus is too powerful to be taken down— by a normal werewolf. He normally pushes him, which was a strong and unbearable offence to Sam and he hits the tree and falls down.

"Why are you doing this to me?". Sam groans in pain.

Klaus bent down on knees toward Sam, ready to spit out his fire.
"Because you are important to your Izzy. Deep down, she cares for you or maybe you are her another victim, ready to sacrifice in her dirty games along with her father". Klaus taunt him out of jeolousy. According to him, caroline loves Sam, which is enough to burn him inside out.

"Her father?". Sam narrows his eyebrows, his trust weakening at every next statement Klaus says. Caroline is orphan! Is she?

Klaus parted his lips to say something but, caroline,— the rescuer, drove a stake through his chest, making him weak. In a flash, Caroline swooshed Sam with her— far enough from Klaus' reach.

"Sam!". Caroline caressed his cheeks but he jerks it away and move few step backward.

"What the hell Isabella! Have you been lying to me? Who are you?". Sam shoots questions at Caroline and her eyes began to water.

"There is a lot I wanted to tell you"

"So he was right, wasn't he? You are not what everybody thinks? How could you do this to me?".

"Sam! Sam! I'll tell you everything. Right from the beginning but it's not the time. You need to go before he kills you".

"Why the heck is he, hell bent on killing me?"

"Because I care for you". Caroline answers but regretting her words next second as she saw his heart- broken face. Caroline never admitted to him that if she loves him back or not!. Everytime, instead of saying anything in return, she just simply kiss him or smile at him.