Chapter 25: The New Chapter of Klaroline

Caroline walks into the cemetery followed by two vampires of valentine who are keeping eye on her.

"You don't need to follow me in there. I need peace". Caroline stated showing her anger and frustration to both of them.

" Fine but remember we are here. Don't try to escape". One of them said to her.

Caroline doesn't reply and walks in, leaving the two vampires at the entrance.

She comes to Davina's grave where she was buried after the sacrifice.

She gasp when she find the grave broken into many pieces.

"Oh my God". Caroline whispers in shock.

"Caroline". A voice from her behind startled Caroline.

She spin around to find Davina in a very weak stage.

"Davina". Caroline call and run to her.

___________

Davina and Caroline are now in the attic talking about the things that happened in last two- three weeks.

" Valentine is your father" Davina said in complete shock and Disbelief.

Caroline nods-" yeah but not real father. Turns out my mother had an affair with someone. In these past few weeks, I've lost so much- starting from the truth of my dead mother to my lost human life and my love".

"Your love"? Davina questions.

Caroline then tells Davina everything about the way she and Klaus came closer, falling in love and how she took the blame of his father's doing which resulted in their separation.

"Caroline, if you want to leave this place I can help?".

"No"

"Why? Klaus is already gone. He's not gonna come back. Your father can't hurt him now and why the hell would you like to stay in a place which have given you only pain?".

"Because I think valentine has a weakness? I don't know what it is but I want to find out"

"Why do you even think that. He is an upgrade".

"Call it a hunch, Davina. I just don't know. My father bit Elijah but not Klaus. I think there's something stopping him and I just need to figure that out".

"Even if you find out, it's not gonna help. What's gone is gone".

Caroline look at Davina. She can't decide what to do. She gets up and stand in front of window and looks at outside view.

She slips her hand in her jacket pocket and pulls out a pendent given by Klaus.

She remembered Klaus giving her just before their make out in her apartment

She remembered Klaus giving her just before their make out in her apartment. He told her that it belonged to tatia, his first love and now it belongs to her.

Tears flow down her cheeks. Davina comes and stand behind her, placing her hand upon her shoulder to comfort her.

Caroline wipes her tears. She wears that necklace and then turns to Davina.

"Let's get out of here".

They both come out of the room, both vampires tried to stop them but Davina kills them instantly.

_______ _____After 7 years _____ ______

"Izzy....since Dorian is on holiday. I want you to take over his class for today". Alaric Saltzman said to Caroline.

" Yeah sure, Mr. Saltzman". Caroline replies.

Alaric walks away and Caroline look at 23 years old Davina who is teaching kid's witches about magic.

She then walks toward her class but before she can enter the classroom, Josette Laughin- Saltzman, Alaric's wife and the twins mother stops her.

She comes closer to her with a 7 year old girl.

"Isabella, meet little hope".

Caroline looks at hope, she smiles at hope not knowing the girl she is meeting in none other than klaus' daughter, Hope Mikealson.

Josette-" hope, meet Isabelle Forbes".

"Hello, hope". Caroline said.

"Hello, I am hope Marshall".

_____________

Hey guys how's the Episode.
I know it's short but I'll be back with long update.

So how do you think about the new plot.

Please your vote and comment about the encounter of Hope and Caroline.