Yandere ???

"Would you like to go on another adventure, darling?"
You were laying your head on his lap, his slender and soft fingers stroked your head tenderly.
You sweat in distress as you feel extra hands and fingers caressing your back and neck.

You would expect him to have only ten fingers and two hands, but no.

Let me explain, you know that everything you are experiencing right now is not real.
You know that you are in a dream.
This started out of nowhere last month, every time you fell asleep, you would end up in the lap of this 'man'.
He knows your every secret and pleasures, he would always try to create an environment where he thinks that you would like.

You cursed yourself for having a hand fetish.

You shivered when you felt a floating hand roam around your back, underneath your pyjamas.
You hear him chuckle.

"Aww, love. Do you wish to be cuddled instead?"
His legs then conjoined together to form a snake-like body, except there is no scales, just white, fluffy, fur.
It wrapped around you tightly and brought you closer to his chest.
You sniffled and leaned your head against his chest.
He placed a loving kiss on your head.

There was no use in struggling against his affections, he made it very clear.
You tried it once and he gave you a week of nightmares.
Ranging from defecating razor blades, to being suffocated in a sea of cooking oil.
If you were to behave, he would give you sweet dreams, filled with your deepest desire.
Though it came with a price.

You woke up in a hospital bed after such a nice dream.
When you asked what happened, your family explained that you were in a comatose state for eight months.
You demanded to get a MRI scan for your brain and found out that you actually have a malignant tumor in your brain.

You deduced that this 'man' is actually your brain tumor. Though... You didn't really know what he is.

He doesn't seem to mind when you call him Cancerous asshole.
He just smiled at you and softly cooed,
"(Y/n), your time is almost up in the human world."
You frowned at that.

In response, he stroked your cheeks with his thumbs.
"...And i'll always be at your side no matter what. Accompanying you until the end of forever and beyond."
His fur brushed against your neck.
You squinted at him, you thought that there was no way he would stay true to his words.

There must be something that he want.

You open your mouth to speak, instead of sound, visible words escaped your lips.

What do you want, you problematic tumor?

You stared at the words, you liked how its always a pretty shade of (f/c).
He dreamily gazed at you, not speaking anything.
You guessed that he wanted you to clarify your words.

This, i call out bullshit. There is something that you want from me.

You scowled.
He just giggled and turned your 'words' into fluttering, (f/c) butterflies.
One landed on your head.

He snuggled closer to you and sighed.
"What i want..? I want to be with you forever. You are my love and always will be."
You shot him a look which made him frown a bit.

"I love you (y/n), i really do. But i can see you are not convinced. Your mind told me so."
He shifted his focus behind you.
You turned around in curiousity and saw a screen playing all the scenarios that you thought will happen in the future.

You broke in another cold sweat when the screen shows him attacking and torturing you for fun.
Another scene shows him making you live in a permanent nightmare after you die.