Get yourselves out of hot water (Yxr idea)

"Damn! What do we do!? The cops are hot on our trail!"
You travel with a group, selling unlawful substances for a living.
No fixed living place, you all lived in tents.

No cars because they cost too much and can be tracked easily.

Currently, all six of you are running by foot, trying to evade ten police officers. Running wildly, blades of grass brushing against your baggy, worn out cargo pants.

"Over here!"
A member, Brandy, whispered-yelled to the rest of the team to follow him.
He lead all five of you to what looks like an abandoned barnhouse with thick vegetation covering it. So visibility of the area wasn't too obvious.

"Hurry, Youek!"
Youek was trying her best to pick the lock of the door.
You heard extra footsteps and rustling of grass, a glimmer of light can be seen. Must be their torches, the policemen were getting closer.

Finally, the door was pushed open and all of you quickly enter it, closing the door behind.

You all huddled in a corner, waiting for the two policemen to pass. When no more footsteps, rustling or yelling can be heard, everyone lets out a sigh of relief.

You pulled out a torchlight and turned it on. At least everyone could see each othe now.

"We'ese done screwed up this time, Liz. We'ese famous now! Dang snitches gotta ruin e'rything for us innocents tryna live."
Said Ondley.
All were worried, you were also trembling in fear.

"Gotta say, we are in real deep shit right now. Your plan, Liz."
Tiana directed all the attention to Lizard.
To you, Lizard may not be the sanest, but he is certainly the best fit as a leader as he is relatively smarter and quick-witted than everyone else in the group.

He rubbed his chin. The five of you were looking at him expectantly.
Lizard sighed, and shook his head.
"Hmm. Sorry buds, outta brain Ideaaaaaaaaaaaa—"
He prolong the vowel and slowly turned his head to you.
Now all eyes were on you, most of them were sympathetic gazes.

Usually, when Liz has an idea to worm everyone out of trouble, it works. HOWEVER, it causes the most pounding headache to the person who he first looks at.

"-aaaaaaaaasss... (y/n) Mcfreakin (l/n)! You are the hero for this season!"
He said it with an animated tone and pointed at you.
Your eyes widened.

"What!? What the hell can I even do to help!?"
Lizard cheekily smiled.

"Oh y'know, an old friend, perhaps? I know you have a lotta contacts, (y/n). That's why you're so valued in the team—"
You stood up.

"Oh ho ho, don't try to sweet talk me outta this, Liz, I know im the most valued member and I have high esteem. No way am I gonna contact him again, find another way."
You crosses your arms.

Lizard gave an exaggerated sigh.
A few, fake sniffles could be heard from him too.
"Oh well... I guess, I have to be the hero—"

"NO!"
Everyone (except you), yelled all at once.

"Liz, honey. We love you, we really do. But there must be a better way than gettin you to do it."
Said Youek.
You were unnerved by the amount of negative reactions.

You saw Tiana on her knees, begging you.
"Please, please, please (y/n)! We beg you! You just can't let Liz be the hero!"
You raised an eyebrow.

"Why not?"

"You remember the fifth shitstorm we got into?"
Your jaw dropped.

"T-the time we all had staph infection, Syphilis, pink eye, chicken pox and dysentery, all at once?! That was Liz's plan?!"
Lizard sheepishly nodded.