Young dumb and dumber (idea that will probs not catch on)

THIS IDEA HAS BEEN MADE INTO A BOOK PLEASE CHECK OUT "I Changed For You" :)

"Hey, I am super stressed right now." You mumbled onto the phone, covering your mouth so that it would minimize the noise.

"Why?"

"Girl, deadline for the report is today and guess who spent the whole night painfully going through all her stupid, embarrassing moments instead of completing the report?" You rubbed your face forcefully as if you were trying to wipe off the embarrassment.

"Huh? That's SO not you. What made you do that?" You sighed and screamed into your pillow. After that, you inhaled deeply before returning to the call.

"Remember Marion? Marion Presaria." You winced saying his name.

"It's, um... that weird, ugly kid back in high school, right? We made fun of his name because it sounded like 'Marry a pizzeria'. Heheh, we would always ask him in the hallways, 'Hey! How's your wife? Still makin pizzas?'" Your friend laughed at the joke.

"Ah, but looking back at it, that was really mean. It made him cry more times I can count." Her laughter died off.

You cleared your throat.

"Listen, you know how youngsters have a strong magnetism for stupid decisions, so please... don't judge me."

"Uh, sure? What did you do him to make you so... remorseful?" You grunted and clutch onto your pillow.

"I uh... uuhhhh...." you gritted your teeth. "I... dated him, back in high school."

"Come on now, you? The overly picky girl I know? Dated Marion? If you wanna yank on my chains you gotta try better than that. Now, tell me, what was really causing you all this shame?"

"Yeah, you got me. It wasn't the dating thing that I'm so ashamed of." You pinched the bridge of your nose.

"See? Tell me what's the—"

"I kissed him, made the move. On the lips."

There was a moment of awkward silence.

"Are you seriously..."

"Okay, okay, okay, let me tell you the story from the beginning." You inhaled deeply.

"He... caught me stealing some test papers from the teacher's desk. In the... teacher's room? I dunno what should I call that. Y'know, Marion's a goody-two-shoes and a teacher's pet. I knew I was done for."

"He was about to snitch?"

"Yeah, so I chased him down. Luckily no one was in the hallways at the time. Until we spotted Miss (your hated teacher's name), he was about to call out to her. As a last resort, I grabbed him by the collar and... y'know the rest."

"What?! Why didn't you clamp his mouth with your hand?" There was a layer of alarm over her voice.

"One hand was grabbing his collar, to avoid him being in the sight of Miss (h/t/n), the other was holding a bunch of papers. I had a full plate. So anyways—" you cleared your throat again.

"It was the worst experience ever. I felt his um, pimples, touching my face and his braces are so thick that it was touching my teeth." You shuddered.

"Then what happened?"

"I held it until Miss (h/t/n) moved away. Well, until I'm sure she couldn't see us. Then I shoved him away. He had a real shitty lung capacity, he was acting like he just swam across the pacific ocean. I told him to zip it and ran away." You pulled on your hair.

"Argh! I cried during the night later because I thought I would get his— his... Marion curse or something!" You shot out of your bed and bolted to the bathroom where you splashed your face with cold water, attempting to lessen the terrible feeling. You frowned when you hear your friend trying to stifle her laughter.