The answers to the q and a

Q1: Man your great dont overwork yourself

A1: thank you so much and im glad i think im great :))

Q2: Who is your favourite character you've ever written?

A2: Until now in the year 2020, I still like the reader in Golden. I remember enjoying writing their creative, snarky comments, and I reread golden the other day. I loved how they're a real crackhead, pretty funny and they're chaotic good.

I really like the bullshit that I came up for reader to say, (eg: in a scene where Blibin was mad, reader replied: "whoa Blibin, you should head down to the Young Man Christian Association, you won't feel down there." Reference to YMCA.)

And another example: "Listen, i ain't leaving. I wanna continue working here. I don't give two cents if one of the benefits of working with Lanette is that he would get on all fours and give me a blowjob before breakfast, live on national tv, you just can't convince me that working with him is a good thing."

I can't recreate that same bullshittery in my readers these days, so I guess I had a lot of fun running my mind with creative bullcrap for them to say.

Unless if you notice a recurring side character in my newest books: Lizard Trombone, they (Lizard can either be male or female depending on plot convenience) have similar traits to Golden's reader. They're my fav side character to write because they are like every side character in every story.

For eg: (extracted from blind date) "Okay, dude. Maybe not a zillion dollars. B-but its like— my great, greater, greatest grandma's shit, man! I regret selling it!"

As for the yanderes, my fav yandere to write is gotta be Harper atm, because she's actually nice and caring as opposed to the rest of the jerkass yanderes that I ever wrote. She haven't threathened reader with any weapon, she apologizes when she have done something wrong, she patient. So she's the first manipulative and 'nice' yandere I have ever wrote and I love her. :,))
PLS GO READ IGNORANCE IS BLISS :))

Q3: how do you get the idea to write the reader?

A3: I am a big fan of Hotel Dusk: room 215 and its sequel, Last Window: The secret of Cape West. I LOVE the protagonist, Kyle Hyde so goddamn muchv that I incorporate his personality in ALL of my readers, even some of the lines were references from that game.

I bet you'd see this line at least once or twice in my books:

Someone: "you're (y/n)(l/n)?"
Reader: "That's what my parents told me."

Reader: "I got myself a paperclip."

These lines were direct references to the game.