Incomplete idea for a yandere knight

"..."

"..."

"So uh..."
The room reeks of awkward. Today is the first day your father has assigned a personal servant AND knight for you.
You sat on a lush chair and so did he, right in front of you.

You feel small and inferior, everything about him seems better than yours.
Hell, even his posture fits a noble, you? You just slouch.
Its an... insult to you.

In a world filled with magic, you are unfortunate enough to born disabled.
Not disabled as in visually or physically impaired, no, no. You were healthy, you just don't have any 'magic' or 'special powers'.

What a disgrace, you were born into a royal family that practice the most powerful type magic the country have even seen.
Being 'powerless' in this world is a suicide mission, you wouldn't have any magic to defend yourself from sickos that happen to have an ability to turn you inside out.
Ha! You wouldn't even survive a bullet!

So, it makes sense to assign someone to protect you since you are so, how do i say this... flaccid.
And someone to cater your 'princessesy' needs.

What a genius, your father is, why not get someone to do both?
And here you are, awkwardly trying to strike a conversation with a magical man who could kill you any time he wants.

"...got any, siblings?"
You wish you have the ability to read minds right now because all you could see in his eyes was a dark, dark void.

"Oh, princess (y/n)(l/n). I afraid i do not."
His voice was smooth, slightly deeper than what you expected.
You nodded your head and averted your eyes somewhere, trying to find topics to talk to.

Your... lets call him your butler, just stares at you. Never blinked throughout.
You rubbed your hands together nervously... ah! An idea!

"Err... you got any magic?"
Finally! He blinked once!
A short pause.

"Yes, of course i do, princess (y/n)(l/n)."
You pursed your lips.

"Aaaannnddd...? That is-? WHOA!"
Suddenly two large, grey wings shot out from his back, filling up almost half of the room.
You tried to dodge it, with that you lost your balance.

Huh? But the coldness of the ground did not hit your face. An unseen force pulled you back to the seat.

"Aviation and telekinesis."
You raised your eyebrows in surprise.

"So... do you read minds?"
His wings slowly demanifest behind him.

"Only when it is absolutely necessary, princess (y/n)(l/n). Please, do not worry, princess (y/n)(l/n), i will never intrude your personal mindspace."
You snorted.

"Damn it...you just did."
You quietly mumbled under your breath.

"And uh... got a name for yourself?"
You looked at him with raised eyebrows.

He shook his head.
"No, princess (y/n)(l/n). Fortunately i do not. Please do feel free to call me as you wish."

You furrowed your eyebrows, he thinks he is lucky not to have a name? Wow, what a personality.
"...huh.. guess i'll just call you chatterbox then."
You snorted at your own sarcastic remark.

He gave a nod.
"Very well, princess (y/n)(l/n). I shall respond to 'chatterbox'."

You rubbed your temples before continuing.
"Argh, you know what, that name is a bit too rude. I'll just call you Mister Knight or at times, my friend."