Snippet of yandere whatever

"(Y/n)... "
A faint voice called out a familiar, yet unfamiliar name. Who could that be?

Your senses started to callibrate one by one, first was your ears,

"...(y/n) my love, please wake up..."

Then your touch,
Your fingers twitched as you felt something warm and heavy brush across your knuckles, a hand, perhaps?

Then your sense of smell,
Smells like whoever is next to you is wearing expensive perfume, a somewhat fruity hint. Where have you smell that before?

Then your sense of taste,
Oh god, your mouth was so dry. You needed water.

Finally, your sight.
Struggling to open your crusty eyes, you made a grunt.
The light stabbed your eyes, how long were you closing your eyes for?

"(Y/n)! Oh thank heavens, doctor! Doctor, she is awake!"
Took you a while to perceive that it was the voice of a man, quite the looker.

But, something doesn't sit right with you. Who is this man and why do you feel uneasy around him?

-

"Your wife did not suffer from any other brain damage, everything seems to be healthy. Except she is now experiencing a little memory loss. We would need to monitor her here for two weeks."
The man's face was filled with dread and sadness after hearing the doctor's report.

"S-so no more memories of... us... together?"

"Afraid so. During evaluation, she managed to answer basic personal questions such as home address and phone numbers."
The man raised an eyebrow.
The doctor just fixed his glasses and continued.

"...but the information provided by her was outdated by five years."
The man was crestfallen, all the memories made with his wife is gone.

"Does... she remember me?"
His voice wavered, hoping that the doctor would say yes.

"Would you like to have a chat with her?"

-

"...darling?"
You put down your identity card to take a look at your 'husband'.
You didn't say a word, neither did he.

He sighed and sat down next to your bed.
He gently grabbed your hand, but you yanked it away. Somehow your gut is telling you not to trust him. Through past experiences, it was never wrong.

He frowned.
"(Y/n), do you remember me?"

"No."
He was heartbroken, you were back to your cold self again. It took you years to 'love' him back.
He didn't know what to say, what can he say? You don't remember him or anything else after the year 20X4. Maybe he could tell you what changed-

"Who are you?"
You asked him.
He gave a soft, sad smile.

"Of course dear, I am your husband."
You still move away when his hand approaches yours.
Both of you remained silent, you were expecting more than that and he was expecting a reaction.

Your eyes scanned over his form.
Like a puppy, his eyes were sparkling, hoping to get a reaction out of you.
You grimaced and returned your focus on a few of your personal belongings.

Your identity card, your wallet, a small purse and a locket.
"Would you like to know how we met?"
Your 'husband' asked.