Yandere dragon

"Yer insane yer spooky bitch, tryne take on the dragon like that!"
A bearded man slammed his mug of beer onto the wooden counter.
The yellow, fizzy liquid sloshes around in its container.
A few drops landed on your face, you wiped it with your sleeve.

"Listen Olgor, i'm from the human realm, there is such thing as convincing power and manipulation. Don't worry, i was a regional manager in one of the multinational companies in America. Im pretty damn sure all my management seminars and courses are gonna pay off."
You took a swig of your own beer.

"Yer drunk, (y/n). The ferocious dragon ain't gonna give in so easily like a puny..er, what is that human animal- ah! A Kittey! Tha dragon have killed MILLIONS!"
You shook your head and patted Olgor on the shoulder.

"That's what i thought of my bosses, but at the end i managed to 'slay' them"
You earned a confused look from Olgor.

"Slay? Ain't it illegal in the human realm? The last time i slay a human on earth, i got deported back here, and i haveta pay a massive fine too!"
You chuckled and placed a couple of silver coins on the counter.

"See ya later alligator, im gonna get the things i need."
You walked away.

"For the last time yer spooky bitch, my name is not alligator!"
You heard Olgor holler from behind.

-
"Hey, i need some info bout the dragon."
The lady with five eyes behind a counter mumbled for a while before replying with a heavy accent.

"Human realm language... English right?"
You nodded.

"That's right, i need it in english."
She then disappeared into thin air, leaving a puff of green smoke that smells like grass.
You shook your head.

"Damn, physics in this realm musta been real hard."
Shortly after, the lady returned with a thick, bulky book.

"Do you want to keep..? Or borrow?"
You pondered for a bit before answering.

"You know, the human race have three types of people."
This seems to catch her interest.

"The idiot, the idiot that doesn't knows that they are an idiot, and a recovering idiot."
She made an amused expression.

"Ah, i see. What do you think you are?"

"Im the mega idiot, i know im an idiot and i know my actions are gonna kill me. So i won't be returning this book anytime soon. How much do you want for it?"
She laughed a bit in amusement.

"You are going to take on the dragon, i see."
You nodded.

"Yep, without any armour, weapons or any healing potions. I trust this book and my persuading skills."
All of her eyes widened in shock.

"A mere human like you will get yourself killed, are you sure you want to proceed without any thing to protect yourself?"
You chuckled and nodded your head.

-
"Okay, if this book is true, his place should be riiightt-"
You scanned the surroundings and saw a cave in a clearing.
"Here."

Actually, you were shaking in your sandals. You prayed hard that your methods will work.
"C'mon (y/n), its like facing the ceo all over again, ain't nothin to be afraid of. Lets just hope he speak english."
Everyone in that town thought you were out of your mind. The way you dress already gave it all out.
You wore clothes that one would wear to a vacation to hawaii.
Sandals, shorts, a flower printed blouse and a straw hat.
Every other being that wished to face the dragon wore a minimum of a heavy armour and brought at least a shield with them.