Incomplete

"...he annual... competition...shall...-"
You were awakened by a muffled voice, it sounds like it was from a speaker maybe a few kilometers away from where you are from.
You crack your eyes open, groaning at the feeling of light stinging your blurry eyes.

You rubbed your eyes and wiped the crust off them.
Huh, looks like you are in a room. Looks more like a wooden cabin. It was somewhat unsettling that there taxidermied heads of animals you couldn't exactly identify.
At least you could tell one is a moose but it does not really fit the criteria, it's horns look limp and soft. How unusual.

Your tired eyes scanned the surroundings, you accidently let out a yelp when your eyes landed on a pair of eccentric, purple ones.
"You're finally awake."
He was aloof, stoic and stiff like a wooden plank.

"I uh, I guess?"
Wait, where the hell are you now?
The last thing you remember before waking up is taking some mystery pills from your now-sketchy-cousin that promised you it would cure your cold instantly.
Is this some kind of fever dream? You jabbed yourself on the nipple to see if it is real.

Your situation, i mean.
Do not worry, your nipple is real.
Maybe.

Sadly, you winced in pain and regretted choosing that part of the body.
The man just stared at you with steely, purple eyes.
You started to notice his get-up, he is wearing those white, victorian shirts. The ones that goes insane on the frills.
Not every day you get to see a man wearing knee high boots too.

If it wasn't for your situation right now, you would think that he was an Armani™️ model posing for his next shoot.
Hey, you are working as a photographer! Maybe you slacked off and slept on the job?
But where is your camera set up? Where are the photo umbrellas?
Hmm, it's probably sensible you slept in the break room. What an odd break room this is.

"Uhh... inna minute bud, I can't seem to remember where I kept my Cammie. Im sorry but whass yer name and... where's the photoshoot gonna happen?"
He just continued staring at you.

"..."
You furrowed your eyebrows, he think he is hot shit, huh.
You pursed your lips.

"Uh...huh... okay then buddy. I'll break the ice then. My name is (y-"

"(Y/n)(l/n), professional photographer. Formerly a resident of New York City, United States of America."
You were surprised.

"I remember saying the first sentence but not... the rest. Who exactly the hell are you again?"
He just maintained his silence.
You nodded slowly and sighed.

"Okay, a bit of... constructive criticism. I STILL live in ehn-wy-see, yuh-es-ay. Aaannd I am pretty sure that most New Yorkers are like, polite-ER than you. Although they would throw hot coffee at me when i talk to them but hey, at least thatsa still a response."
Finally! A response!
Which is, him getting up from his chair just to walk out of the room.

"Wow. Like, rudest model ever."
You got out of your 'bed', which is just a wooden frame.
What kind of break room have a wooden bed frame in it?
Your back let out a few cracks, that was a terrible bed to sleep in.

You rubbed your head and wonder if there is a Starbucks™️ cafe nearby.
Hmm, boba tea sounds good too- wait.
"H..huh? Wh.."

You are still wearing the pyjamas you wore last night when you ate the 'cold pills'!
Shit! You should have known that bastard of a cousin of yours were up to no good!
"Damn! I'm in deep shit!"

"Sir! Sir! Si-"
You called out for that pecuilar man as you opened the door.
Oh crap.
You placed your hands on your head.
All around you are all greens, lush foliage everywhere.
"God! I hate these unhabitable areas!"

Who could blame you? You grew up in a concrete jungle, no bugs, no invasive greens, no 'disgusting' soil and pebbles, Just the harmful pollution slowly killing your lungs.

You groan, guess you won't be getting that lactose free Frappucino™️ anytime soon.
You grunt as you take a few steps forward, the ground hurts your delicate soles because you have no footwear on whatsoever.
Your eyes were so  trained on your fragile feet that you didn't notice the tall figure in front of you.
"Shit, I swear to (your god) if I get Tetanus after this, im suing- ah! There you are!"