Part 1

Yoongi stalked into the bar in his usual black slacks and black button up, his black hair falling into his dark eyes and his black tail swishing behind him. He liked the way he looked in all black, when he watched his hands on the piano keys and the pale skin shone starkly against the dark cuffs of the shirt while he played. He walked straight to the wood bar and rapped his knuckles on it, tilting his head back and letting his mouth fall open in boredom as he waited. The old bartender poured and slid him a whiskey and Yoongi knocked it back before setting the glass back on the bar for the man to refill. This one he sipped slowly as he stood next to the bar, surveying the mostly empty room.

"Got a couple of newbies starting back here with me tonight, Min. Don't worry though, I'll teach them to be sure to put that drink in your hand as soon as you walk in like I always have," the old man said, crossing his arms and leaning against the bar. "Gotta keep the talent happy now, don't we," he chuckled. Yoongi scowled. He hated meeting new people.

"And why would we hire new bartenders?" He grumbled, sipping his whiskey through pursed lips.

"I'm getting too old to work the late shift. Need some young blood around here," he said. Yoongi drained his glass and set it down. The man took it and placed it beneath the bar, glancing toward the door. "Here comes one of them now," He said, nodding. Yoongi followed his gaze, his eyes widening in surprise.

"Hope?" He asked in confusion, sniffing the air. His nose wrinkled in distaste and he noticed the man was being closely followed by his dog hybrid, Taehyung. Yoongi had met the boy and he was nice enough, he had just always hated the way dogs smelled.

"Yoongs!" Hoseok said happily. "Just dropping my Tae off for his first day of work," he said, pinching the younger's cheek affectionately.

"Hobiii," the dog whined in embarrassment.

"Okay, Okay I'll go," Hoseok smiled, reaching to scratch his ears briefly before leaning in and whispering something in the boy's ear that made him blush. He waved to Yoongi and Tae as he turned to leave. The cat waved back and then turned and raised an eyebrow at Tae.

"So you're the new hire I've heard about? Are you even old enough to serve alcohol, pup?" He asked the dog, his head cocked to the side and hands resting in his pockets. Tae nodded quickly, his eyes wide and ears perked.

"Yes hyung!" He insisted. Yoongi looked him over, his long black tail swishing behind him and pulled a hand from his pocket, reaching it to shake the boy's. Tae's tail began to wag hopefully as he smiled and grasped the cat's hand in return.

"I get here at ten minutes to open five nights a week to play for dinner," Yoongi said sternly all of the sudden, releasing the boy's hand and pointing at the front door. "As soon as I walk through those doors, you pour me a single malt whiskey. Neat. And I'll have a second before I sit. Got it?" He asked, now pointing at the boy's chest. Tae's eyes widened and he nodded.

"Don't scare him Min," the old bartender chuckled. "Come on back here boy and we'll get started with your training. You've never tended bar before, is that right?"

"Y-yes sir," Tae said nervously, heading to the end of the bar. Yoongi smirked and stalked toward the piano. He fished his phone out of his pocket as he sat heavily on the bench. He tuned the rest of the bar out and scrolled through his phone as the other employees got the place ready for dinner.

The clock struck five and he sighed, locking his phone and setting it on top of the piano before folding up the cover on the instrument and gently placing his fingers against the keys. He looked down at his hands as he began to play, his long fingers dancing across the keys as he heard the music echoing in his mind and brought it to life, the sound of the key strokes drowning out the rest of the noise in the bar. He allowed all other thoughts to disappear as the music filled him and he closed his eyes, playing by memory and feel. As he inhaled he caught a whiff of something and his fingers stumbled on the keys. He played it off like it was purposeful as he sniffed the air slightly, continuing to play. There was a new smell in the bar, something he had never smelled before and it was...intoxicating. Yoongi began taking more shallow breaths through his mouth as he played, blinking and trying to keep the scent from distracting him.