Part 27

You woke up in his bed, Yoongi still passed out next to you. His face was so sweet and peaceful in sleep and you felt anger swell in your stomach again as you looked at him. Who could ever live with themselves after hurting this beautiful person you would never know. Except...he was one of the people who had hurt him. Your heart had broken when you had seen the self harm scars on his thighs and you wished you could go back in time and help him before he got there. But for now, you settled for gently brushing your fingers through his soft, black hair, lightly running them over his silky ears, slowly waking him. His dark lashes rested against his pale skin and fluttered as he began to rouse. He blinked his dark eyes open, and met yours, not moving as he looked at you.

"You're still here," he said softly.

"Of course I am," you whispered back. "Now are you gonna make me some breakfast?" You asked, smiling at him softly. His lips shook for a moment and he squeezed his eyes shut and you wrapped your arms around him tightly and tugged him against you, holding him silently. After a moment he cleared his throat and pulled back, sitting up slowly.

"I made you food last night, how about you cook for me this time?" He said.

You shrugged. "I mean I'll try if that's what you want, but there's a reason I have no food in my apartment," you said with a chuckle. "I can make toast?" You offered as he stood and stretched his arms over his head. You purposely did not let your gaze drop to his bare thighs, looking at his sleepy face instead. He smiled at you.

"Toast sounds good babe. I'm gonna wash up real quick."

You nodded and scooted out of bed yourself as he headed to the bathroom. "Yoonie can I borrow some clothes?" You called into the bathroom as he turned the water on.

"Of course babe, whatever you want is fine," he called back. You dug around until you found a pair of sweats and a white T-shirt and put them on before heading to the kitchen. You yawned, digging around to see what he had that might be good on toast. You found a few spreads and an avocado so you laid it all out and toasted some bread and started some coffee. He came shuffling out a few moments later and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind, pressing his chest against your back and inhaling deeply as he kissed your neck softly once.

"I've never told you this," he said nervously as he exhaled and then took another deep breath against your hair. "But you smell so fucking good," he breathed before moving to sit at the table, reaching for a piece of toast and the butter. You giggled as you poured coffee into two cups and sat across from him, reaching for the almond butter. He slathered his toast in butter and then raspberry jam and took a big bite, munching as he smiled at you.

"Thank you?" You said, as you took a bite of your own toast.

"No, I mean...god, this is going to sound so weird," He said, sighing and setting his toast down. You tilted your head and listened, waiting for him to go on. "You smell sweet and earthy and...pretty? And like...it's the best thing I've ever smelled. I made Jimin smell you cause I thought I was crazy but-" you held your hand up, stopping him.

"Pause. I'm flattered, thank you, but what do you mean you made Jimin smell me? I've never met him."

Yoongi looked suddenly as if you had caught him doing something he wasn't supposed to, his face blushing a deep crimson. "I - uh - might have taken him my beanie after you wore it," he mumbled shyly. "Whatever - I just - you smell good. Like extra good, specifically to me," he said, avoiding your gaze and then quickly taking a big bite of his toast. You giggled, blushing a little and unsure how to respond. He took a sip of coffee but immediately made a face, looking as if he wanted to spit it out. He forced himself to swallow it however, his face screwed up after.