Part 25

You enjoyed visiting the bakery and Yoongi had been so cute in his apron you couldn't stop teasing him about it as the two of you walked to the bar together the next day.

"Such a cute little kitty in your apron, I can't wait to come see you again-" you cooed at him happily.

"Alright, that's enough - what's the rule if you want to call me cute?" He growled as the two of you entered the empty bar.

"You know, you don't have to get all grumpy every time you want kisses," you said, rolling your eyes. "You can just say you want kisses." You headed behind the bar but he followed you, placing his hands on your waist from behind and nuzzling his nose into your neck.

"Alright," he said in a low voice, his lips trailing up your neck to brush your ear. "Y/n, I want kisses. Kiss me."

Your pulse quickened at his demand and you turned slowly to face him, finding all playfulness had dropped from his expression and he was staring at you heavily, his eyes dark. The look on his face made your heart flutter and you suddenly lunged toward him, your arms flying around him as you pushed him back against the bar and shoved your lips against his, kissing him urgently. He purred in excitement, his hands sliding over your hips to tug you more solidly against him as he anchored his feet and leaned back against the bar, settling in to your kiss. You slid a hand into his hair  and wound your fingers through his black locks, tugging his face more solidly toward you.

You got lost in the kiss, in the way his soft lips felt moving against yours, the way his little kitty tongue darted into your mouth and sent shivers down your spine, the way you could feel his purring rumbling against your chest pressing against his solid one, the way his large hands slid over your back as he pulled you against him. You suddenly heard someone clearing their throat loudly and you broke apart, removing your lips from his and stepping back slightly as you turned toward the noise, looking over your shoulder.

Taehyung stood on the other side of the bar, staring at the two of you smugly. You blushed and looked back at Yoongi quickly only to find him smirking as well, his eyes dancing with mischief. His hair was tousled from your fingers and his lips were red and bitten and you were sure you looked the same.

Yoongi stood up straighter and fluffed his hair as you backed away from him a couple of steps, feeling shy as Tae snickered and came around behind the bar. Yoongi poured himself a whiskey while he was back there and leaned down to quickly kiss your forehead, offering you a sip of his drink before he headed off.

You smiled as you watched his slender form head toward the piano, sipping his whiskey with his tail waving back and forth behind him. You were so lost in your thoughts that when you turned to see Taehyung standing right next to you with a knowing smirk on his face you gasped and jumped, smacking his arm.

"Dammit Tae!"

"What? I was just standing here, it isn't my fault you were lost in dream world over Yoongi hyung," he said, snickering.

"Shut up!" You said, blushing hotly and busying yourself behind the bar

-

Yoongi felt like he was floating. He couldn't get enough of her. He inhaled deeply as he sat at the piano, her scent reaching him from across the room. He was starting to feel like maybe he should tell her about the smelling - but he didn't want to freak her out and he knew it was weird, even as a hybrid. He also felt like he should tell her about the love he felt for her, burning in his veins with each pulse of his heart, but for now, he would settle with telling her what he could with music.

So he played her Brahms's Intermezzo Op. 118 No. 2 that night, hoping to convey to her how he felt without needing to say anything. He poured all his feelings into the soft, loving music and when he finished the piece he stood, turning shyly toward the bar to see her standing motionless, as so often happened when she listened to him play, staring across the room at him. It made him shy every time, but he loved the way she looked at him as if he created magic with his fingertips.