Part 40

They spent the next couple of weeks happily, going between work and home, spending nearly all their time together.

Since their first time and as they got to live together Yoongi had started to notice a change in the way she smelled. As she wasn't his owner and Yoongi was trying not to be typical hybrid level possessive with his girlfriend, he never really scented her. They spent enough time in close proximity that she smelled of him most of the time, and he marked her occasionally which would strengthen the smell. Jimin had been right - Yoongi had thought she smelled good before but now - with her sweet and earthy scent mixed with his there was no doubt in Yoongi's mind that she was created specifically for him. Those were his thoughts as he woke in her arms and nuzzled his nose briefly against her neck.

Yoongi opened his eyes early that morning and stretched his arms over his head, careful not to jostle the girl next to him. He slipped out of the bed and into the bathroom to take a quick shower and when he came back out she was blinking sleepily at him. Her hair was all over the place, her eyes puffy.

"Morning gorgeous," he said, leaning in and pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Shut up," she whined, pulling the covers over her head.

He chuckled as he crossed to the closet, digging out his clothes for the bakery. He didn't have to wear black there, but as most of his clothing was black anyway he typically did, choosing ripped jeans and a simple black T-shirt today. He shuffled back toward the bed as he tugged the shirt down, looking down at her half awake form.

"Your hair is pretty faded baby, you want me to help you color it when I get off today?" He asked, running his fingers through it gently. She nodded, yawning, her lips pushed into a little pout. She was so cute he wanted to crawl back into bed with her. "What color do you want to do this time?" He asked.

"I dunno, you pick it" she mumbled, opening her eyes and looking up at him. "Why are you leaving me?" She pouted.

He rolled his eyes. "It's Wednesday babe, I always work at the bakery on Wednesdays. You should work on that piece, it's almost done," he said, leaning down to give her a quick kiss.

"Nooo I'm tired of that piece, I hate it at the moment. I need a break from it," she said, frowning.

"Work on something else then," he chuckled. "I gotta go, you know I hate being late," he said heading for the door.

She pushed up onto her elbows to watch him leave. "What if I get lonely?" She asked, batting her eyes at him.

Yoongi hesitated. She rarely came to the bakery - she typically used those days when he worked there in the morning and she was alone to sleep in and work on her music or get things done. And it wasn't that he didn't want her at the bakery it was just that they had shuffled the schedules there a little and now he worked with Jimin on Wednesdays. She still hadn't met Jimin, and Yoongi knew it was stupid but the idea made him nervous. He knew she loved him and he knew Jimin was in a relationship but - he was just a little insecure.

"Y-you can visit me at the bakery if you want," he said hesitantly. She perked up at the idea.

"Really? Okay! I'll come in later," she said, smiling as she snuggled down into the blankets. He rolled his eyes and went to head out. "Yoonie," he heard her sleepy voice, glancing back to see her peeking at him over the covers. "I can't wait to see you," she said softly.

"We literally live together," he replied, rolling his eyes again. She pouted. "Me too babe," he said then, softly. He was a little nervous as he walked to the bakery, fluffing his hair across his forehead and pressing his ears down against the wind. He arrived before Jimin as usual and went through the motions of starting coffee and getting the ovens turned on to get ready for the day. He had just poured himself a large coffee and was adding cream to a second one for Jimin when the gray eared cat came stumbling sleepily through the door.