Part 51

Tw - Dream sequence containing blood

-

Yoongi walked home lost in thought that night and went quietly into the apartment, locking the door behind him and kicking his shoes off. He slipped into the bedroom to find her where he left her, curled in a ball beneath the covers. He snuck across the bedroom and moved her pills to the dresser so she couldn't reach them from bed before taking a quick shower and crawling into bed in just his underwear. He tugged her against his chest and tangled his legs with hers, making sure her bad one was on top.

"Yoonie," she sighed softly, snuggling into him.

"Hi baby, I missed you," he whispered, kissing her nose and running his fingers through her hair.

"How was your night?" She asked sleepily.

"Terrible without you there," he replied, holding her tightly. He meant it. Every night at the bar was harder when he knew she was at home, sad and lonely.

"Don't lie," she said, giggling softly.

"I would never," he replied.

"Well don't be mushy though," she scoffed, slipping her arms around his waist and letting her fingers lightly trail up and down his back. 

"I'll be mushy if I want you bitch," he said, chuckling and giving her a squeeze.

"Fuck you," she murmured.

"Mean. You owe me a kiss."

"Come get it then," she said, her face against his chest. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled gently, tugging her head back as she giggled and looked up at him so he could lean down and kiss her softly.

"Night baby girl," he said after pulling away, resting his chin on her head.

"Night alley cat," she replied, smiling.

-

In the morning Yoongi woke up and kissed her face, trying to detangle himself from her but she clung to him, pouting.

"Don't leave me," she whined but he just laughed.

"Get off me woman I gotta pee," he said, kissing her. She relented and let go and he headed to the bathroom. She asked for her pills when he got back and considering she hadn't had one all night he got her one, bringing it to her. She thanked him and then slowly stood, stretching big.

"I'm gonna walk to the living room," she said, squaring her shoulders with determination. He watched nervously. The first step was easy, but then she transferred her weight to her bad leg and winced. Yoongi grabbed her arm but she shrugged him off, gritting her teeth. She carefully took the step, smiling as she continued to move slowly across the floor, Yoongi grabbed a shirt and threw it over his head as he followed her. She reached the living room and glanced at the couch.

"Why don't you go to the kitchen?" Yoongi said casually. "I'm tired of making you tea," he teased. She glared at him and continued walking slowly and awkwardly until she reached the teakettle, switching it on. She turned around with a huge grin on her face to find Yoongi right behind her, grinning as well. She giggled as he lifted her and set her on the counter, standing between her legs and grabbing a handful of the T-shirt she wore, tugging her face to his. She smiled against his kiss.

"I walked all the way to the kitchen," she said happily.

"I'm so fucking proud babe," he said between kisses.

"Get off me I just woke up," she giggled, pushing him away. He licked his lips and stepped back, raising his hands.

"Fine, fine. I'm off." He got down two mugs and put tea bags in them, pouring the tea when the kettle went off. "I'm gonna text Jin and tell him you did it," he said, darting to grab his phone.