Part 52

You asked Taehyung to go with you to pick up hair dye, leaving Yoongi home to sleep in late. You could walk short distances on your own just fine, but you wanted someone to tag along just in case you needed help and Tae was happy to do it.

"I miss you so much," he whined, his tail drooping as he slipped his hand into yours, matching your slow pace as the two of you walked into the store. "When can you come back to work?" He asked.

"Dr. Kim says soon," you said, feeling excitement bubble in your stomach. You couldn't wait to be able to get out of the apartment.

"So why are you dying your hair already? It still looks pretty good," Taehyung said, reaching out to touch it. You frowned.

"Yoongi asked if we could change it. I think...he's been having nightmares about that night, and if I look completely different than I did it may help," you replied, shrugging.

"Okay so anything pink or purple is out," Tae said as you reached the hair dye aisle. "What about you match him?" He said, picking up a box of black dye. You took it, looking it over and nodding slowly.

"Not my usual thing though..." you trailed off. He hummed, looking the shelf over.

"How about we do mostly black but keep a pop of color just here?" He asked, indicating the ends of your hair. You nodded, liking the idea.

"What color though?" You asked.

"Something dark I think...blue? Green? Have you ever done green?" He asked.

"Darker green doesn't suit me..." you mumbled, looking over the shelf. Something caught your eye and you grabbed it. "How about this?" You asked. He nodded.

"Love it. Let's go, I want to help you do it!"

-

Taehyung was clapping as you blow dried your hair, excited to show Yoongi his handiwork. You put the hair dryer down and tilted your head, running your fingers through your hair. You were fairly happy with the end result. Your hair was now black around your face and to your shoulders but faded to a light, mint green at the ends.

"Come on!" Tae said, opening the door. The two of you walked out of your bathroom and into the bedroom where you paused, hearing Yoongi playing piano from the other room. You grabbed Tae's arm to make him still for a moment, his tail wagging behind him impatiently as you listened. Yoongi was playing his piece again, the one you had composed for him. You smiled as you listened, slowly crossing the room. You opened the bedroom door and he glanced up, his fingers freezing over the keys and his lips parting in surprise as he looked at you.

"Like it? You said different, so," you said, running your fingers through your hair.

"Wow," he said simply, standing and approaching you. Taehyung snickered and stepped away. Yoongi reached out and touched it softly. "The black...really suits you. We kinda match," he said, smiling softly. "I...I really like it," he mumbled, his voice lowering as he refused to take his eyes off you. He stepped closer, tilting his head and licking his lips. "I think you should be going, pup," he said, not looking at Taehyung as he did so.

You smirked and looked over at Taehyung, flashing him a grin. "Thanks for helping Tae!" He was chuckling and stuffing his feet in his shoes.

"I'll see you two later," he said, his tone teasing as he closed the door behind himself. The moment the door shut Yoongi was pinning you against the wall, his mouth on yours as he kissed you urgently. Your hands flew up to tangle in his hair, your fingers brushing his ears and making him purr into your mouth. He was purring so loudly and breathing heavily already and you pulled back, having a hard time keeping a grin off your face.