Part 9

You came out of the train station the next day to see Yoongi waiting for you, his black beanie on his head and his hands in his pockets. He took the hat off as you reached him and shoved it at you.

"What's this for?" You asked, taking it from him and glancing at him sideways as the two of you started to walk to the bar.

"You to wear, obviously," he said, avoiding making eye contact. "It's...chilly." You giggled and put it on, your fading purple hair curling out from beneath it. You headed behind the bar to pour his whiskey as the two of you chatted. Taehyung came bounding in, greeting you both happily. He looked between you, taking in your smiling faces and the cat's beanie on your head.

"Oh, are you guys friends again?" He asked innocently, blinking his big eyes at you.

"No," you said together, making the dog hybrid break into a fit of giggles. The two of you glared at each other and you suppressed a smile beneath it, suspecting he was doing the same.

He played a full piece for you again that night, a prelude by Chopin. You poured him a top shelf whiskey and passed it to him with a smile when he came up for his break at eight and he smiled, sipping it.

"So you like Chopin?" He asked, looking at you over the glass. You just nodded in response, watching him. He cleared his throat and set his glass down, his long black tail swishing behind him. "It's rude to stare," he said, looking at you through his lashes. You just smiled and reached out to ruffle his ears before turning away to help Tae with an order that just came through.

"I'm rude alley cat, get used to it." He just smiled in response and pushed off from the bar, heading down the hall to the bathroom.

-

Taehyung shook his head as them. He was so confused, their interactions were so odd to him. He couldn't figure out why they claimed not to like each other when they so clearly did. He could even smell the chemistry between them. They did have a fight yesterday though...but he kind of thought that was because y/n had come to work smelling like a man and not because Yoongi was actually upset with her.

His ears suddenly perked and his face lit up as he smelled his favorite scent and he whipped his head to look at the door just in time to see Hoseok come through it. His tail started wagging and he bounced on the balls of his feet as his owner headed up to the bar, smiling at the hybrid. He reached out and ruffled his ears before sliding onto a barstool directly in front of him.

"Hey buddy," he greeted with a chuckle as Tae's tail went crazy in excitement. 

"You came to visit me!" He said happily, placing his hands on the bar in front of him.

"I told you I would, silly," Hobi said placing one of his hands lightly over the boy's and brushing his thumb against the back of his hand. Tae smiled big and turned, calling to his coworker over his shoulder.

"Y/n! Come here and meet my Hope!" She turned from where she was watching Yoongi play with a smile and came over to greet Hobi respectfully. He looked her up and down with a considerate eye and Tae cleared his throat. "Hyung," He said softly, "be nice. This is my new friend y/n, the one I told you about," he said, raising his eyebrows at his owner.

She bowed slightly, smiling politely. "It's nice to meet you Hoseok, Tae has told me so much about you I feel like I know you already," She said. Hoseok leaned back in his stool, still considering her, waving Taehyung's complaints away.

"And yet we know next to nothing about you. What kind of person are you, y/n?" He said, cocking his head to the side as he considered her. She blinked in surprise, glancing at Tae and then looking back to him.