Part 26

TW - Self harm/abuse references (not actually happening, just memories and scars)

-

They went back to his place arm in arm and she sighed and stretched when they got through the door.

"Yoonie I'm hungry," she whined, pouting up at him. He was tired, but he would be happy to feed her first, she looked so cute asking him for food. He rolled his eyes in mock exasperation.

"First I have to fix you and now I have to feed you? You're a handful, woman," he teased, tugging her into the kitchen with him. He couldn't keep his hands off her, even as he teased her for being needy. He pressed her against the counter, one hand on either side of her as he looked down at her. He wanted to kiss her so badly - but food, she was hungry. He suddenly put his hands on her waist and lifted her, setting her on the counter before him. He stood between her knees as she giggled, scratching his ears. "Ramen?" He asked. She nodded so he turned away from her to get down two packs of instant noodles, measuring out water and placing the pot on the stove.

"Can we kiss while we wait for the water to boil?" she asked playfully and his ears perked up as he quickly turned on the burner and covered the pot with the lid.

"I thought you'd never ask," he said, coming quickly to stand between her legs. He slid his hands over her thighs and behind her, tugging her closer to the edge of the counter and tilting his head up to meet her lips with his own. As soon as her fingers were sliding into his hair, her soft lips parting against his, he felt himself relax as if he had been waiting for this moment all night. A deep purr revved in his chest and he felt her smiling into the kiss when she heard it, tugging him closer to her as she kissed him. He lost himself in the feel of her, and after several moments she pulled back, leaving him gasping for breath, his chest still rattling with purrs as he looked up at her helplessly. She ran her fingers softly through his hair, looking down at him as she blinked slowly, her dark lashes framing her pretty eyes that he couldn't tear his gaze away from.

"Your water is going to boil away," she said softly as he slowly returned to the present, his eyes focusing and his chest quieting as his pulse returned to normal. He licked his lips slowly.

"I'm not done with you," he whispered, turning to the stove. She blushed and looked at her lap as he added the noodles to the water. He gave them a stir and then returned to her, resting his hands on her thighs. "Did you have a good shift?" He asked her, rubbing his hands up and down her legs.

She nodded and began ticking off her evening on her fingers as she spoke. "Let's see, my adorable boyfriend played me one of my favorite love songs-" he held up his hand and she closed her mouth, blinking at him.

"Pause - you called me cute, I'll take my kiss," he said tilting his head up toward her. She broke into a smile and kissed him quickly before continuing. He turned to the stove and stirred the noodles as he listened, lifting one out to check the doneness and and then leaving them.

"And I made bank in tips, but then I dropped a glass like an idiot and cut the shit out of my hand," she said, glancing down at her palm which now had only the faintest red mark across it. "But my boyfriend somehow magically fixed that."

He smiled to himself as he lifted out a noodle, blowing on it before offering it to her to check. She nodded as she chewed so he turned the burner off, adding the flavoring and an egg before covering it and leaving the egg to set as he turned toward her.

"You didn't know, did you?" She shook her head. "Hybrid saliva has some healing properties," he said.

"You could have just told me you were magic and I would have believed you," she said softly, looking down at him with her big eyes as though he would disappear at any moment. He shook his head though.