Stage 15: Domino Effect

Facebook Page to read #LTNI free (even with no data) https://www.facebook.com/LadyOnTheNextCubicleWP/

A/N: ⚈ ̫ ⚈ OY! Magbasa at Mag-vote. ⭐

🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥

Domino Effect -  A chain reaction where one event sets off  a reaction, it affects the next event with a chain of similar events.

Ex. Happy People results to Laughter results to Happiness

Wound results to Pain results to Sadness.

🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥 

A silver private jet landed on the runway at the airport. An hour after, a very sophisticated lady in her late 70's exits the plane as the bodyguard opens an umbrella to shield her from the scorching heat of the sun.

The woman scans the place. "Never been here since Elijah and Charlotte's wedding." She wears her Dolce&Gabbana shades then turns to his grandson trailing behind her. "Fire, I need to see Elijah's bastard as soon as possible so that I could leave this hot as hell place immediately."

The half-Greek, Finnian Reed Stavrou-Miller nods. "Yes, grandma.

🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥   

Madaling-araw pa'y pinagpapawisan na si Liam. In his gray-hoodie jacket, he decided to have quick morning jog on an exclusive park. He just finished 5 laps around the park's oval boundary.

Breathing heavily, he stopped trotting and crunches down on his knees. Beads of sweat are trickling from his forehead down his sweatshirt underneath his jacket. He presses 'pause' on his calorie trackers wrapped around his arm then removes the headset dangling on his ear.

"Ha.... Haaa..." Nameywang siya at tumingala sa kalingatan. Slowly, the sky is turning into light orange. He inhales... and exhales. He closes his eyes. 'I think this jog is enough for now---'

> "Ang iniiiiitttt..." Ungol ni Isla sabay hubad sa malaking t-shirt na suot nito.

> Isla whispers something that stops his world for a second.

"Ah shit!!" Malakas na tinakbo uli ni Liam ang parke.

🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥   

LAST NIGHT

Naka-sakay sa likod ni Liam ang himbing na natutulog si Isla. He covered her with his shirt. Since they are both wet, his shirt did no help from setting boundary from her chest on his bare back. Dahil sira ang elevator, ginamit niya ang hagdan pababa sa floor nila na mas nagpapatagal sa kalbaryo niya. Instead of feeling cold, his body is burning hot.

"I-Isaiah..." Ungol nito mula sa likod niya.

"Hmm?"

"A-Asan ako?"

"Shhh... we're going down to my pad." Slowly, Liam steps down the stairs.

"A-Ang ginaw..."

"Well, that's what you get from diving into a pool with sub-zero temperature." Pangaral niya rito. Dahan-dahan siyang bumaba sa hagdan para di ito masyadong magalaw sa likod niya. Napahinto siya nang yumakap nang mahigpit si Isla sa leeg niya. Pressing her body harder on his back. "I-Isla..." He breathes deeply. Trying to ignore the savory feeling he's sensing. "D-Don't."