#WTMH Roll 19: Revelations

Facebook Page to read #LTNI free (even with no data): •ᴥ• Happy Virus •ᴥ•

and in Facebook Group: MARPLE DAME Stories.

A/N: ⚈ ̫ ⚈ OY! Magbasa at Mag-vote. ⭐

Enjoy!

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Isla, holding a steaming mug of milk, smiles as she enters the balcony. Wearing nothing but a silky, white robe; she closes her eyes to feel the soft touch of the morning sea breeze mixed with the scent of sunflowers nearby. 'This is paradise.' Dinilat niya ang mga mata at binusog ang paningin niya sa kagandahan ng paligid.

From her standpoint, she can view the blue ocean spanning the horizon – white migratory birds flying on the cloudless morning blue sky.

Her soft lips touch the rim of the mug as she sips the warm milk.

Sumilay ang ngiti sa kaniyang mga labi nang dumapo ang mga mata niya sa mga naninilaw na mga bulaklak sa malawak na hardin.

Her new sunflower field.

Nilingon ni Isla si Isaiah sa loob ng kwarto na noo'y nakadapa sa kama at mahimbing na natutulog. His cute butt almost peeking out from the bed sheets drape on his lower body.

Her sunflower.

Naglakad siya papasok at maingat na nilapag ang tasa sa night table. She pins her short red-hair behind her ear and bends down to plant a soft kiss on Isaiah's cheek. "Good morning, love." She whispers enough not to wake him. She squats beside the bed to gaze at him better.

Dinama niya ang pisngi nito at ang matangos nitong ilong. Her finger trails his nose bridge down to his kissable lips. It lingers there longer. "I love you," anas niya.

Ilang minuto muna siyang nakaupo sa ganoong posisyon. She wants to indulge herself --- 'coz she just can't get enough of him. She counts the seconds between his breaths. She smiles every time his long lashes flutters. She touches the tips of his blonde hair with her palm.

Matapos niya halos mamemorya ang mukha nito'y, tinukod niya ang mga kamay at tumayo.

Isla decided to tour the house.

.

.

Hugging her body, Isla travels the hallway. The interior of the house is mostly made of wood with the color of brownish-red (color of the wood varnish), that's why it feels really cool despite not turning on the three split-type aircons surrounding the first floor. What makes the house chic and elegant is the glass walls with running waters travelling downwards on its surface, dividing the wide living room, the state-of-the-art kitchen, the receiving hall and the...

Nanlaki ang mata ni Isla sa nakita.

There's actually a fireplace in the house!

"Teka... nasa Pilipinas pa ba ako?" Natatawa niyang tanong sa sarili. The house looks like a cabin in the woods --- a large, sophisticated cabin.

Lumapit siya sa fireplace at lumuhod para sumilip sa loob sabay tumingala.

Loko! Fireplace nga kasi may chimney talaga na lalabasan ng usok! Akala lang kasi niya tulad lang nung nasa palabas na pekeng fireplace lang... pang-design-design lang kumbaga.

May mga nakapatong-patong pa na mga kahoy sa gilid.

Tumayo siya at tumango. "Impressive."