Scarlet Letter (Part III)

Facebook Page to read #LTNI free (even with no data) https://www.facebook.com/LadyOnTheNextCubicleWP/

A/N: ⚈ ̫ ⚈ OY! Magbasa at Mag-vote. ⭐

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

SCARLET LETTER - is an identifying mark or brand placed on someone who has committed a wrongdoing that makes her/him shameful to the eyes of those who knew her/him.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

This was supposed to be the last part of Scarlet Letter kaso biglang nagbrown-out kay hindi natapos ni WattPad ang pag-save sa preview ko. T_T Don't worry, I'll immediately post the second part of this Scarlet Letter Part III tomorrow, 5th of December 2018. Enjoy!

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑 

Nakayukong naglakad si Mary sa hallway habang ramdam niya ang mga titig ng mga nakakasalubong niyang mga estudyante. They are either whispering or looking at her -- head to toe. Niyakap niya lang ng mahigpit ang mga librong bitbit sa may dibdib niya.

"You've done nothing wrong, so why are you bowing down your head?"

Nilingon niya ang nagsalita. Francis in all smile walking beside her. "Francis.."

"You're not answering my question, Mary." Francis eyes are on the people infront of them.

"Why aren't you looking at me?" Tanong niya pabalik sa prinsipe.

He then looked at her and smiled. "Will you answer my question now?"

Ramdam niyang may kakaiba rito. His lips are smiling but not his eyes. "Okay ka lang ba?"

"I am. Why won't I be, okay?"

"Ahhh..." Tango nalang niya. "S-Si Arthur?"

"Nahuli lang siguro." He checked his wristwatch. "If I'm not mistaken.. any minute from now he'll be----"

"GOTCHA!!" Biglang singit ni Arthur sa gitna nila at umakbay pa. "Di pa ako late, tama?" Lingon niya sa kaibigan.

"Just... 1 minute." Francis winks.

Arthur then turns to her and kisses her cheeks. "Hey..." He smiles, reddening his cheeks. His blue sapphire eyes' sparkling.

Namula rin si Mary at di mapigilang ngumiti. "Hey too..."

Lumingon si Arthur pabalik ka Francis. "Prince, Mary is my girlfriend. Got that? Hands off." It may be a friendly but a serious beware.

"Whatever." Tumatawang umiling nalang ang prinsipe.

While looking up to Arthur, Mary took a glimpse of Francis' eyes averting away from them. 'He's not okay...'

Biglang huminto ang bulong-bulungan kaya napa-angat ang tingin nilang tatlo sa harapan nila.

Cordelia's own pale-blue eyes stares at them. Namumugto senyales na magdamag itong umiiyak. It's been a whole week since the incident and people are still talking about it. Her being a traitor to Cora. Her being a slut of taking away both men on Cora's life and a lot of nasty rumors falsely spread around to damage her image.

Wala namang problema sa kaniya iyon. She can handle that since those weren't true. What she can't endure was Cordelia's agonizing look at her or at Arthur every time they meet her in the hallways.