Stage 17: Beautiful Disaster

Facebook Page to read #LTNI free (even with no data) https://www.facebook.com/LadyOnTheNextCubicleWP/

A/N: ⚈ ̫ ⚈ OY! Magbasa at Mag-vote. ⭐

🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥

> "It's time for you to meet our cousins."

Napaisip pa rin si Liam sa sinabing iyon ng kapatid. He's leaning against his palm with his elbow on the armrest of the director's chair he is sitting as he was being pampered by the staff for his t.v. show guesting. 'There's no wrong meeting them, but why?'

"Liam." Katok ng isang staff na sinilip ang ulo sa loob ng dressing room. "Call time. I need you on the backstage in 10 minutes."

He nods.

.

.

"I cancelled the fan-meeting after this interview since we don't know how your fans will react on your answers today. Kaya kinausap ko na yung Candy Magazine editor-in-chief kanina na kung pwede agahan natin yung meeting para mamayang hapon, itutuloy natin ang damage control meeting natin sa Prima Nova. This time, with Isaac. Pag si Vladimir uli kakausapin natin, baka patayan ang mangyayari." Habang naglalakad sa hallway papuntang backstage, ramdam ni Hailey ang tahimik na aura ng sinusundang idolo. "Liam, you okay?" [A/N: Candy Magazine - Philipines' Top Teen Magazine that features what's hot and not with the millennials today.]

Wearing a black coat and black trousers, Liam's American-feature were intensified as his golden hair and blue-eyes combination shine as lights hit them. "U-Uh.. Y-Yes?" Bumagal ito nang paglakad at nilingon siya.

"You seem pre-occupied. You were briefed earlier naman siguro sa mga possible questions na itatanong ng host?"

"Yeah." Tanging sagot nito. "Well, it didn't bother me at all." Yet his deep sigh says otherwise.

"We still got 5 minutes to dicuss that SIGH, Liam." Huminto siya at hinarap ang alaga. "I don't want you to go to that podium thinking something else. Alalahanin mong turning point mo 'to doon sa kumakalat na viral video."

Hailey, ever since she replaced Isaac's position of being his talent manager, seen his worse and good side on being an idol. She also his keeper of secrets since she just listens and seldoms react to his whines and remarks. He combs his long fingers on his hair. "I'm meeting my cousins anytime this week, Hailey." At di rin lingid alam sa manager niya ang pagiging mailap niya pag ang tunay na pamilya na ang pinag-uusapan.

Natigilan ang babae at napatingala sa kaniya mula sa pag-susulat ng notes sa scheduler na hawak. "C-Cousins?"

"Yeah. From... E-Elijah's side." Ewan ba ni Liam at parang may dumaang pangungulila sa mga mata ni Hailey.

"T-That's nice." She smiles and he sees her eyes go teary. "Y-You'll love them for sure, Liam..."

Nagsalubong ang kilay ni Liam. "You knew them?"

Yumuko at tumikhim. "I-I heard t-they were the kindest people you'll ever meet." When she looks up to him, gone was the soft-side he saw earlier. "You ready?" Naglakad ito at naunang pumasok sa backstage.

Naiwan naman si Liam na nagtatanong ang mga matang nakatingin rito. 'Why is it that everytime I talked about my father's family especially Isaac, she goes emotional?'

🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥  

Liam smiles as he was welcomed by the host on a certain morning talk show. All cameras on different angles are on him. As the host was giving an introduction talks, he thought back what Hailey told him at the backstage.