Stage 32: Heartbeat

Facebook Page to read #LTNI free (even with no data) https://www.facebook.com/LadyOnTheNextCubicleWP/

A/N: ⚈ ̫ ⚈ OY! Magbasa at Mag-vote. ⭐

🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥

Liam squats and wraps a red blanket on the sleeping figure on the carpet. Mapayapang natutulog si Isla. They've been into a lot of activities the past few days to make their extended stay worth it. They gone into a baking shop to buy gingerbreads and cookies to take home as gift. Yesterday, they went to Alps via train and did some skiing and dog-sledding. What tire her out was when he taught her how to slide with a sled on their feet down the slopping side of the mountain ranges.

During the dog-sledding ride, the Alaskan Huskies -- the dog used for the sledding, became fond of Isla. Sa halip na tumakbo, dinumog pa ang babae ng mga aso at inulan ng laway. [A/N: Dog-sledding - an activity wherein the sled pulled by one or more sled dogs and used to travel over ice or through snow. The dog version of Sta. Claus' reindeers..]

She also insisted they make snow-angels on the snow. [A/N: Snow Angels - It was done my laying flat on the snow and wipe you arms up and down -- legs side to side to make and image of an angel on the snow.] and did some snowball fights.

Gawa siguro sa dami nilang ginawa, segundo lang ang pagitan sa paghubad ni Isla sa sapatos nito at sa biglang paghilik nitong tulog sa carpet. She went to sleep wearing her thick jacket and snowshoes still intact.

Napangiti si Liam na nakadunghay sa babae. He pulled out his phone and takes a picture of her sleeping face.

> "I have always been loving you, Isaiah." She sniffs. "Secretly."

Parang nagbibinatang namula si Liam sa naalala niya. He finally said it and she also finally said it. No one can measure how much relief it causes to his body after hearing those words from her. He can't imagine how it feels like if Isla rejected him. Of course, he is used to rejection ... but offering your heart to someone and expecting them to have the same feelings as yours is nerve-wrecking since you don't know what's going on their mind and it might change something in your relationship.

He feels her cheeks with his knuckles. "Isla?"

"Uhnn~" Nilublob nito ang mukha sa unan.

"Wake up. Our flight is after lunch." Nabigla siya nang inabot ni Isla ang kamay niya. "What --- "

Tumingala sa kaniya ang mukha nitong ... may bakas pa ng laway sa mukha. "Uuwi na t-tayo?"

He nods. "Unfortunately, yes."

Umungol ito at lumabi. "Ayoko paanggg umuwiii~"

He inhaled inwardly. 'Damn.. she's so cute even in winter coats..' Liam doesn't want to go home as well. He wanted to experience this blissful feeling everyday..

Kaso...

His duties are piling up. Hailey did a good job of giving him the longest rest of his career ever since he started years ago but he has a responsibility as an idol -- contracts, fan meetings and recordings which were postponed because of his accident and succeeding travels.

Humiga siya sa tabi rito at yinakap ito. Cuddling on the carpet on a warm cabin during a winter... it may be a boring thing to do in Switzerland but it means a lot to him. If only he can freeze time...

Isla wriggles and snuggles closer to his chest. "Isaiah?"

"Hmm?" He kisses the top of her head.