#WTMH Roll 30: Blood

Facebook Page to read #WTMH for free (even with no data): •ᴥ• Happy Virus •ᴥ•

and in Facebook Group: MARPLE DAME Stories.

A/N: ⚈ ̫ ⚈ OY! Magbasa at Mag-vote. ⭐

Enjoy!

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

5 DAYS AGO

Humagikhik si Margaret nang pinalakad-lakad ni Isaiah ang daliri nito sa nakalantad niyang tiyan sa t-shirt niya habang nakahiga sila sa kama. Matapos nilang maghapunan, tumambay sila sa master's bedroom at nakahiga lang roon, kaharap ang malawak na glass wall kung saan makikita ang malaking buwan at mumunting kislap ng mga bituin sa itim na kalawakan.

They lay there on the soft bedsheets talking about things --- different things. From how does a spicy lollipop tastes to what if the waterfall falls upward instead of downward. Weird but it made them laugh.

"Oh... masyadong mataas na tinatahak ng mga daliri mo, Miller." Niyuko niya ang daliri ni Isaiah na papasok na sana sa t-shirt na nagkumpol sa may dibdib niya.

"Angal ka, Scott?" Taas-baba nito sa mga kilay.

She blushes and grins. "Nope."

Isaiah sits on the bed and places his warm palm on her belly.

"Oh? Mamasahe-in mo ako? Sa likod nalang, medyo nanigas mga kalamnan ko sa kaka-linis ng kusina."

Instead of answering her, Isaiah remains silent at he looks at her belly.

Nangunot ang noo niya at tinukod ng siko sa kama sabay tingin sa tiyan niya. "May bilbil na ba? Hehe... malaki na?"

"Marga..."

"Hmm?"

"I can't wait to see our baby." He turns to her and smiles genuinely like he really means it, from the bottom of his heart.

Hindi agad siya nakasagot at nakatitig lang rito. 'A baby...' Tiningnan niya ang tiyan niya.

"I was hoping you are pregnant back when you had a check-up at Balmoral."

"Huh?" Napangisi siyang nilingon ito. "Talaga?"

He nods like a kid. "I did. I was waiting for the doctor to say you were pregnant."

"What if I was?"

He stares at her intently. It wasn't the color of his eyes that entices her, it was the message in it. "Then I'll be the happiest, luckiest man alive."

It touches her heart. His simple words made her emotional actually. It was raw and innocent. "Why?"

"Dalawa na kayong mamahalin ko at madadagdagan pa ang rason kung bakit masarap mabuhay."

She sits on the bed and faces him. "You want a princess, right?"

"Not necessarily but I really like one." He leans back with his arms.

"Bakit?"

"Daddy's girl. Gusto ko 'yong loyalty at buong pagmamahal niya ay nasa akin lang. Pati atensiyon niya. Then I shower her things she really likes. Imaginea small princess in her pink cute dress walking with me towards my office. Orrun towards me after an exhausting day at work. Isn't that heaven?"