#WTMH Roll 8: He Who Has Her Heart

Facebook Page to read #LTNI free (even with no data) https://www.facebook.com/LadyOnTheNextCubicleWP/

and in Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/346905256136334/

A/N: ⚈ ̫ ⚈ OY! Magbasa at Mag-vote. ⭐

Enjoy!

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

SCOTLAND

Bumaba sa airplane si Margaret sukbit-sukbit sa likod ang kaniyang backpack. Sinalubong siya ng pamilyar na malamig na hangin ng Scotland kahit tirik na tirik ang araw.

"Princess..."

Nilingon niya ang isa sa mga miyembro ng Royal Security Unit at pahapyaw na ngumiti. "Good afternoon."

Tumango ito at sinenyasan ang mga kasama na okay nang ipasok ang sasakyan sa runway ng airport para diresto na siyang makakasakay at di na dadaan sa mismong mataong airport.

Maybe knowing that Princess Margaret will be arriving, mediamen and bystanders alike are on the wide windows of the airport with their cameras and cellphone staring at the royalty.

She tucks her hair behind her ear and squints her eyes to view the orange setting sun on the horizon. Few hours ago, she's in America and now...

Marga heaves a sigh as she looks around.

She's back in Scotland.

"PRINCESS!!!" , "EYES HERE, PRINCESS!!", "LONG LIVE THE PRINCESS!!" Sigaw ng mga nakadungaw sa kaniya sa mga bintana.

A mandatory smile lit up her face as she waves at them. It initiated cheers and shouts of adoration.

Mandatory. Yes. For she's not in the mood to smile but she was taught to do so.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

2 YEARS AGO | THE DINNER AFTER HER CORONATION

As they are standing in the podium, citizens and other visitors from other countries kneel one knee infront of them to pay respect and to give their greetings for the new Scottish Princess.

Queen Mary shakes their hands and exchange greetings and smile.

Nakatayo lang si Marga sa tabi ng abuela at halatang naninibago sa mga nangyayari. Ito ang pinakauna-unahang salo-salo sa tanang buhay niya na maraming dumalo at siya pa ang rason kung bakit ang mga ito'y andito para magsaya. She's not into festive mood. She's still mending her heart for losing her love and is still adjusting for this whole new life of hers. Di niya alam anong sasabihin o gagawin na di makakasira sa napakatanyag na imahe ng mga Scotts rito sa Scotland. Kaya minabuti nalang niyang umatras para ang reyna nalang ang tumanggap sa mga bati.

"Margaret."

From pressing her fingers on her palm to calm her nerves, the newly crowned Princess looked up to the Queen. "Y-Yes, Y-Your highness?"

Queen Mary slightly turns to her. "What are you doing? Why are you standing behind me?" She softly yet tightly reprimanded.

"I-I don't k-know what to do..." Her scared eyes look at the crowd, laughing, jeering while drinking at eating at their tables.

Nilingon na siya nang tuluyan ng reyna. "What do you mean you don't know?"

"I-I mean..." Di niya mamutawi sa kaniyang mga labi ang sasabihin. She's too nervous and shaken to speak.