Stage 21: ...and the PLOT thickens

Facebook Page to read #LTNI free (even with no data) https://www.facebook.com/LadyOnTheNextCubicleWP/

A/N: ⚈ ̫ ⚈ OY! Magbasa at Mag-vote. ⭐

🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥

"Pablo..." Di makapaniwalang tiningnan ni Isla si Liam. "S-Si Pablo??"

He nods. "I can't be mistaken, Isla. That's him." Turo pa nito sa hawak niyang litrato.

Tumingin si Isla sa malayo at pilit wag humagulhol. "P-Pag b-biniro mo-mo ako, Isaiah---"

"I'm not..." Bigay-diin niya sa sinabi. He can't be wrong. His smile, his eyes.... It's him. "Do you want to see him now?"

Isla covers her mouth with both of her hands and closes her eyes as if praying that what she just heard was not a dream... or an illusion.

"Isla..." He reaches her cheek. "I can take you there..."

Kinagat niya ang ibabang labi at tumango. "G-Gusto ko-ko siyang makita, Isaiah..." Tiningala niya ang lalake. "G-Gusto ko makita... si-si Papa..." Nag-uunahan na namang tumulo ang mga luha niya. "Gustong-gusto ko na.. t-talaga siyang mayakap...."

He gave her a warm smile. "Okay. Go change... I'll call Hailey." Malapit nang madapa si Isla na lumapit sa closet nito at naghahalukay ng damit.

Lumabas si Liam habang tinipa ang numero ni Hailey sa phone. After one ring, she answers.

📱Hailey: "Liam---"

"Hail..." Inipit niya ang phone sa balikat at tenga niya. "Can you stall the director for at least an hour or two?" The fashion show rehearsal is for the upcoming Fashion Week - Philippines where designer on the said field all over the world will be visiting the country to check the Filipino-made dresses. He was chosen to due the opening and closing walk. [A/N: On runways, the opening and closing walk are important since it will give the spectators the idea of what they should expect (opening) and what the designers of those dresses capable of doing (closing). Mostly, well-known figures are chosen to do the honor.]

📱Hailey: "W-Why? May nangyari ba?"

"Wala naman... it's..." Nakita niyang umupo sa kama si Isla at yakap-yakap ang litrato ng pamilya nito. "...it's.. Isla." She's crying with no sound. Yet, the most painful cry knows no sound since the tears do the talking. Right now, her running tears show how she longed for his father. "She's about to meet her father."

📱Hailey: "Fa.. FATHER??! W-Who.. I mean how??" Her voice is laced with concern for her friend. Isla shared her life to Hailey as well.

"You won't believe it, Hail." He knocks on her door to signal her that it's time to go. "It's Pablo."

🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥

Natigilan si Raffy sa tinuran ng kaniyang alaga habang ito'y inaayusan ng mga make-up artists sa dressing room. "A-Ano?"

Mildred smirks. "I want to mee the woman behind the prominent family, Raf." Tiningnan niya ang lampayatot at parang mukhang patay niyang manager sa salamin.

"Bakit? Ano bang pinaplano mo, Mildred."

Umismid siya. "Of course! I am offering my services!" Pinagsalikop niya ang dalawang kamay. "I saw how she looked at Liam's maid. I think we have the same thought."