#WTMH Roll 21: Honor & Duty

Facebook Page to read #LTNI free (even with no data): •ᴥ• Happy Virus •ᴥ•

and in Facebook Group: MARPLE DAME Stories.

A/N: ⚈ ̫ ⚈ OY! Magbasa at Mag-vote. ⭐

Enjoy!

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

1 MONTH AFTER

BALMORAL CASTLE

Margaret stares at her reflection in the mirror as she was sitting in front of it. Ussie is combing her red-hair softy with brush while Jean is choosing a hairpin from a box of hair accessories.

"Do you like butterflies for your hair today, Princess?"

She shakes her head and politely smiles at her from the mirror's reflection. "I want it bare." Marga then look at the length of her hair – almost touching her collarbone.

Naibaba nalang niya ang tingin.

Slowly, she's becoming the princess again, even her hair is growing to the length she had the first time she arrives on this palace two years ago.

Pinili niya ito, kaya bakit siya magrereklamo?

She reaches the tips of her hair.

Right now, she can't really describe her feelings. She's not happy but not sad either. When she returned to Scotland, she never shed a tear nor a wide smile to anyone. Para lang kasing umalis lang siya ng isang araw at pagkagising niya'y nasa kama niya uli siya sa palasyo. Parang pinatikim lang sa kaniya gaano kasarap ang buhay kasama ang mga minamahal mo sa buhay.

Of how fast it started, same goes of how it ended.

It seems that all that happened in the Philippines was just... a dream.

Binuksan niya ang drawer at kinuha mula sa loob niyon ang cellphone niya na gamit-gamit niya sa Pilipinas. Takot siyang i-on ang screen niyon. She was scared that if she'll see the wallpaper, she'll burst down crying.

Binalik niya ito sa drawer at huminga nang malalim.

She needs to toughen herself --- she'll make Isaiah's choice worth it.

Isaiah.

Until the last time moment they were together, despite hurting and feeling betrayed, she still can feel Isaiah's love. He took the burden of making a choice off from her shoulder and put it unto himself. It seems Isaiah knew she was very torn on what to choose.

Kahit masakit, gagawin niya sa buong makakaya niya, na di masasayang ang pagsakripisyo nito.

"Princess?" Pukaw sa kaniya ni Ussie sa naglalakbay niyang diwa.

"Hmm?" She looks at her on the mirror, then to the reflected woman who just entered her room.

It's Queen Mary.

Agad nagsiyukuan ang dalawang katiwala niya at patalikod na naglakad palabas sa kwarto niya. [A/N: In case you are wondering, low-rank workers shouldn't turn their backs on those who ranks higher than them. They can only do so when they are already far from the said official.]

Sinundan ng reyna nang tingin ang dalawa at binalik lang sa kaniya ang atensiyon nang tuluyan nang sumara ang pintuan ng kwarto niya.

Tumayo siya at yumuko rito bilang paggalang.