SPECIAL CHAPTER

Facebook Page to read #WTMH for free (even with no data): •ᴥ• Happy Virus •ᴥ•

and in Facebook Group: MARPLE DAME Stories.

A/N: ⚈ ̫ ⚈ OY! Magbasa at Mag-vote. ⭐

Enjoy!

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF #WTMH. 

GAYA NG SABI NI TONY STARK A.K.A. IRON MAN: "PART OF THE JOURNEY IS THE END." and we just reached the end part of the Isaiah x Marga's love story. Writing the words: "THE END" will never be easier kahit nakatapos na ko ng mga storya. For me, my characters are alive and for me to stop writing their names pains me.

Gustuhin ko man ipagpatuloy, but I think I'll compromise the whole story if pipilitin kong pahabain --- you've been with them through their ups and downs, you laughed and cried with them and I think that completes the package of both #LTNI and #WTMH.

Though fictional, I wish my characters will leave you lessons for real life.

Thank you po sa walang sawang pasubaybay at nawa'y suportahan niyo ang mga sumusunod kong bagong akda.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Isaiah is currently in the living room composing an e-mail about a business proposal sent by his secretary, Nadia, from the Miller HQ in California. Sumandal siya sa sandalan ng sofa habang nakaipit sa mga labi niya ang isang lapis.

The perks of being a Chairman? You can do work whenever and wherever you like. For now, he immensely enjoy and love...

Nilingon niya si Marga sa sunflower field nila na mabusising tinitignan ang mga namumutiktik na bulaklak kung pwede nabang putulin para ilagay sa mga flower vases sa loob ng bahay.

...staying at home, with his family.

Margaret, wearing a wide-brimmed hat and a simple white dress, completes his favorite view every morning. One corner of his lip draws up staring at her. Oh, how he loves this lady so much.

People used to say they were the same that is why they fit together. For him, Margaret is exactly his opposite. She calms his storms. She lights up his dark moments. She pushes him forward when he falls backward. Like magnets, their differences attract them to each other. She will always be the sun that the sunflower looks to every morning.

Naramdaman siguro ng asawa ang titig niya kaya nagsalubong ang kilay nitong tiningnan siya. "What?"

"Binubusog ko lang ang mga mata ko sa isang magandang tanawin." Sagot niya.

Tumatawa itong umiling. "Nababaliw ka na." Tsaka binalik ang atensiyon sa pagpipitas ng mga bulaklak.

The way she pins her soft red hair behind her hair, the way her fingers gently cut the stem of the flower and the way her face shines looking at the huge sunflower made Isaiah ask himself, what would happen to him if one day he won't wake up on this scenery?

He'll be a mad man.

Sinara niya ang laptop at dinala siya ng mga paa niya palabas sa bahay at papunta sa munting taniman nila ng sunflower.

Bahagyang napatalon si Margaret nang yumapos ang mga bisig ni Isaiah sa beywang niya. "O-Oy..." Mula sa pagyakap ni Isaiah sa likod ng asawa, nilublob ng lalake ang mukha nito sa leeg niya. "Awwe~ naglalambing ang mister ko." Dinama niya ang buhok at pisngi nito. He slowly sways her side by side as if dancing with the soft sea breeze.