~Chapter 2~

Her alarm woke her up and she practically threw herself out of bed and sprinted into the bathroom to get ready, she put her long brown hair into a braid and slipped into skinny dark blue jeans. 

her shirt was a maroon sweater and she put on her black converse, she stepped out and her father quickly grinned.

 "Dad, do I look too young?" She was rather young for someone who had graduated five months ago, she was only eighteen.

 "No, you look perfectly fine" he opened the door and she passed by him checking her phone to see what time it was. She watched the building's past as her father drove to the school, she had the same education as the students there considering her father taught her everything. 

She had never stepped foot inside though, Nezu was slightly overprotective. The students pouring in caused her to twiddle her fingers in nervousness, Nezu noticed and handed her a tea bag from his pocket to use later.

 She grinned and threw her bag over her shoulder and stepped out from the all black car, she walked with her father into the "employees only" door and entered into the teacher's lounge. 

Midnight quickly noticed the newcomer and jumped out of her seat, "A young mistress?! How invigorating" she swooned.

Nezu gave a polite chuckle, "This is actually my daughter" and with that statement, everyone in the room stood up in shock. 

"Daughter?!!" Present Mic yelled causing everyone to wince, "interesting" Ectoplasm muttered quietly to himself. "No offense Principle Nezu, But shouldn't you have mentioned this before?" Cementoss interjected, "I understand all your confusion, but you must understand. 

I had to keep her safe, introduce yourself Rei". Rei stepped in front of her calm father, "Hello, you all must be very confused. 

But I promise to obey your instructions and try to earn your trust, however, I can" She bowed causing Midnight to squeal, "You're so young and cute!" Midnight grabbed onto Rei's hand and squeezed it. 

"Inexperienced hands" Rei turned red and gently pried her hands from her grip, "Heheh" Rei laughed awkwardly. "What's all this commotion about?" Rei slowly looked over Midnight's shoulder to see a man inside a yellow sleeping back. 

"Aizawa!" Midnight clapped her hands together, "Nezu has shown us a little secret" Midnight turned and gaped at Rei's chest and put her finger to her lips, "Well not really little at all".

 Rei turned even redder and crossed her arms over her chest, The man looked her over and clicked his tongue.

 "Class is starting soon" Nezu pointed out prompting the teachers to make their way out, "Oh Aizawa," Nezu said catching his attention, "Take Rei with you, she's interning".

 Aizawa narrowed his eyes and stepped out from his yellow sleeping bag, he was much taller then Rei.

 A full foot taller to be exact, "No offense Principle Nezu, but I don't-" Aizawa began but Nezu gave him a look. Aizawa knew that a lecture was about to begin and he sighed, "Alright".