~Chapter 22~

Nezu P.O.V

Afterschool I stepped into my apartment and put the tea kettle on, Rei and Aizawa walked in behind me

"Sit" I pointed to the living room and Rei took Aizawa's hand and sat at the couch, I brought a tray of crumpets and laid it on the coffee table.

 I sat down at my seat across from them and my legs dangled below, "What happened?" I watched her reaction and she let go of Aizawa's hand and placed both her hands on her lap.

 "I went for a walk and saw two men jumping a woman, I was going to snap and stop it but the guy got behind me." Her eyes darted to me and her expression told me it was a bit of a traumatic experience.

 "They recognized who I was based on a picture" Aizawa's face turned grim and his eyes widened, "What picture?" He asked gruffly, she turned to him.

 "Does it matter?" She was trying to avoid the question, "It was the one I dropped. Wasnt it?" She didn't reply to Azaiwa instead she slipped her hand under his arm and squeezed it for a brief moment symbolizing forgiveness. 

"Continue" I waved my paw while nibbling on a crumpet, "They said I was put up for a reward, I was taken to my father. 

I was covered in my own blood and my eye was swollen shut so it was hard figuring out where I was" I felt anger rising up inside me but decided it was best for her fragile state not to show it. 

"What happened next?" Her eyes closed tightly as if trying to compose herself, "It was so long ago..." she covered her face with her palm.

 "My biological father k-killed one of them and tied me to a chair. He told me his plans to bring back my mother using my quirk if I joined the league of villains." Her hand slipped off her face and fell down beside her on the couch, her face was red as if she was internally crying. 

"You went back in time?" I was observant, "Yes after dreadful training... I was stuck in loops, I watched my mother die. over and over again" Aizawa crossed his arms and lamented. 

"And... I made contact with her, we talked and we both decided to keep time how it was. I returned and..." I watched her pause and the tea kettle whistled.

 I got up and poured each of us tea, I handed her a teacup and she muttered a quick "thank you" before continuing.

 "I killed my father." I felt my hair stick up on end when she stated that, my daughter, My only child, The reason for living had killed someone. 

"But I'm fine now" she smiled and chuckled in her fraudulent voice trying to ease the tension in the room, "I am sorry" I muttered and her face turned from a smile to a pained expression, "You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for" She stated.

 "I couldn't protect you" I whispered and Aizawa nodded, we felt the same, "I don't need anyone to protect me, I have grown stronger" She was right, her Aura was that of a true Hero. 

She had a purpose now, To defeat the league of villains. "Well, that doesn't stop us from wanting to protect you" I admitted and she nodded, "I know."

 Aizawa stood up and paced around the room, "Principle Nezu" I gave my attention to him and noticed his stature as if he was in deep thought.

 "I am in love with Rei" Rei became bright red and whipped her head to him, "Aizawa!" She exclaimed embarrassed by his announcement.

 "I know" I answered, he tensed up, "I want her to move in with me" I smirked to myself sighing, "Why are you asking me?" I said politely sipping my tea. 

Rei's face lit up, "Really?" She mouthed and I found this whole ordeal amusing.

 ''You're an adult" Then an evil aura passed around me and I turned slowly to Aizawa, "You Hurt her, you die" My sadistic expression made Rei wince.

 "Alright" Aizawa wasn't surprised by it, he knew the torture I had endured, "Well that concludes this meeting, You better pack." I clapped my paws together and Rei seemed surprised by my willingness to let her go. 

I trust Aizawa, he is committed, now if it was present mic I would have reconsidered. 

__________________________________________________