~Chapter 20~

Aizawa P.O.V

Her face was so restful, the fragrance of the soap we used permeated my apartment, My cat nestled in Rei's shoulder, Gazing intently at me.

 "You act so attention starved, You're still my girl" I murmured scratching Shadows head, she purred and Rei moaned in her sleep cuddling closer to her pillow.

 I lifted my hand from Shadows head and placed it on Rei's bare shoulder, her skin was always so soft. I noticed the scar on it, I traced my thumb over it, "Mhm'' Her eyes fluttered open and she stared at me.

 "Can't sleep?" She mouthed and I shook my head, she was half asleep but she kissed my chin missing my mouth entirely. "Your beard is sexy" she whispered rolling over, I scoffed and wrapped my arm around her tightly.

 She was soon limp in my arms as slumber took her, I watched Shadow stretch and prance around the apartment as she often did at night. 

I put my face in her neck and breathed in to remind myself that this was real, Rei was mine, she was here. She was okay and no matter what happens, she will always be mine, she loves me even though I'm an unemotional bastard.

 "I love you" I breathed in and closed my eyes holding tightly to the most important thing in my life, "I'll never let you go" I gripped onto the blanket that was wrapped around her and I kissed her neck softly. 

I soon fell asleep at the sound of Rei breathing and Shadow purring.

"Shota" My eyes opened to see her lovely blue orbs, "Rei" I wiped my face and she smirked. "You had a bad dream" She propped up on her elbows and the towel hiding her body slipped down a little, "Hm?" I lost focus for a moment before she yanked the towel up and slapped my arm.

 "Did you even listen to me? I said you had a bad dream" She pouted and I finally sat up. "I did?" I watched her eyes narrow and she flicked my nose, "You are such an aggravating man" She held the towel and got up from my bed. 

She tightened it so it covered everything, "And you're a difficult woman" I retorted with no emotion and she snapped her head back, "Me? Never" she feigned shock and I rolled my eyes. 

She knelt down and picked up her shoes from the edge of the bed before looking at me, "Did you mean what you said yesterday?" I got up without a towel and she blushed and looked back down. 

"Yeah, you should" I did truly want her to move in with me, "Okay then" she averted her eyes from me and ran into the bathroom to get dressed. 'She's still embarrassed' I slipped on my hero outfit and when she walked out she was wearing one of my shirts and a pair of my sweatpants she tied really tightly. 

"I look like a man," she said and I turned to give her an annoyed look, "No" I replied and she put her hands over her cheeks.

 "What?" I was confused at her sudden embarrassment, "I can't believe we did that" She was referring to last night and I nodded, "Yeah well, it was only a matter of time" I remarked indifferently. 

"Only you could be so casual about it" she put her hands on her hips and made a mockery voice of me

"Hi I'm Aizawa, Oh yeah me and rei just banged but its cool, she lost her virginity which is like super important and its not that big of a deal because its just sex which I do all the time-" I walked over and gripped her waist and lifted her on to the bed and pinned her down. 

her eyes went wide, "U-uh I was joking" She stated as I gave her an agitated glare. "It is a big deal" I stated through gritted teeth, she bit her lip and I watched her expression soften, "Do you regret it?'' I asked and she shook her head.

 "I never want to do anything like that with anyone but you" She put her hand on my cheek, "Does it hurt?" I asked and she nodded slightly. 

"I'm a little sore but you were really gentle. Don't worry about it" I kissed her forehead before my alarm when off.

 "Time to go to school..." She grinned and I held out my hand and she took it and I helped her up.