~Chapter 4~

Five Months later

She continued to intern and meet the rest of the teachers, she was fitting in nicely. It was a holiday today so Nezu had prepared a teachers outing, they were going to a restaurant and it was mandatory.

Aizawa P.O.V

I adjusted my tie and groaned, I was tired and I didn't have the mental energy to deal with my loud mouth co-workers. I care about them but they can be rather exhausting, "You look dashing" Midnight cooed and I sighed. 

"Yo, you lookin' fly" Present mic basically screeched, "Shut up" I rubbed my temples and sat down at the booth. All Might sat beside me and sipped his water thoughtfully, "Where is Principle Nezu?" He asked in his heroic voice. 

"Here" A small voice caused me to look down and see the short creature in his tux, I sat a pair of heels beside him and looked up. 

Rei was wearing black strap up heels, her black lace dress was above her knees. I slowly got eye contact with Rei, her hair was in a messy bun and her lips were covered in red lip gloss. 

"Hello Mr. Aizawa" She Waved tilting her head like she always does, "Hi" I gruffly answered moving over for her to sit by me, She sat down and the smell of lavender hit me, she looked so beautiful.

 'Damnit' I thought to myself, "Hello what can I get for you today?" A waitress asked and Present mic smirked and winked, "A card with your number" he gave her finger guns. 

She blushed and giggled, "Stop harassing her" Cementoss grunted, "It's quite alright, it's not every day a bunch of Pro Heroes grace us with their presence" She eyed me discreetly. 

"I'll have tea" Nezu states, "Me too," Rei said softly crossing her legs, "I'll have juice" I muttered and Rei gave me an amused look. After we had ordered and received our beverages, Present mic and Midnight decided a game to play, "Aren't we too old for childish things?" Snipe stated. 

"As long as nobody gets hurt, it's my night off" Recovery Girl shrugged chugging vitamin water, "I think its a pleasant idea" Nezu smiled shifting uncomfortably in his booster seat.

 "Well, how about truth or dare?" Midnight said devilishly, "No," I said rather forcefully, "Why not?" Rei asked unobtrusively to me. 

"Playing that usually ends poorly" I remembered back in high school when I played with present mic and our class. "I've never played" She admitted, "You've never played?!" Midnight fangirled whilst downing a beer, "Try not to cause a scene Miss Midnight" Nezu whispered politely.

 "Oh, of course, sir" She regained her composure, "I'll begin" Present mic smirked, "Your food" The waitress handed out the plates. "Thanks, baby" Present mic grinned and the waitress slapped his arm playfully, "Does he usually do this?" Rei leaned closer to me and I felt her chin brushing against my shoulder. 

"Yes, sadly" I replied feeling her move away, I cleared my throat and drank my juice, "Let's start with the lovely Newbie" Present mic clinked his drink with midnight, they were both slightly buzzed already.

 "W-who me?" Rei blushed at his compliment, I rolled my eyes, "Truth or dare, Rei" The way he said her name made me feel a little angry for some reason. 

I bit my straw, 'He wouldn't make her do anything sexual, her fathers sitting right there. Then again he doesn't really have much common sense'

"How about Dare?" She leaned across the table and Present mic hiccuped, "I dare you to... Get the number of that man over there". I looked where he was pointing and widened my eyes, it was an odd looking man who was sitting by himself whilst downing his third beer.