~Chapter 31~

2 and a half years later

A/N

This is when the class of 1A finally comes into the story, the characters we know and love are finally entering the picture. This will all be based off the Anime, I may screw up some timelines but you get the gist. (And there's no way in hell I'm going to have a word for word stuff) In this time Rei's hair grew out and she received a knife from the support class and learned how to wield it. She is officially a pro hero, she teaches close combat at U.A. Now that we have all that caught up let's begin!

_______________________________

Rei P.O.V

I sat on the counter beside the coffee maker of the teacher's lounge, I watched new students pouring in and I felt a twinge of excitement building up inside me.

 "More students," Aizawa said laying in his Sleeping bag, I looked down at him and grinned, "I find it exciting" I state and he scoffs.

 "I hope they won't be as disappointing as my last class." 

I loved him but Aizawa had incredibly high standards and didn't want to give anyone false hope if in reality there was no hope of them becoming pros. 

"I bet they won't" I gave him a positive glance and he returned it with an emotionless glare, I crossed my legs and adjusted my grey superhero suit. 

My hair was shoulder length now and I put it up in a bun in an attempt to make me look older, "Hey its little rei!" Hizashi screamed and Aizawa gave a loud sigh.

 "Sup" I fist bumped him and he leaned against the counter where I was sitting and poured himself a cup of coffee, "They passed the entrance exams," Present mic said smiling.

 "I think the student with the flashy quirk will be interesting" I remembered sitting in the teacher's booth watching the boy named Katsuki Bakugo blow things up left and right. 

"Yeah, he's flashy alright" Present mic agreed as he handed me a cup of coffee, "Thanks" I sipped it and Aizawa rolled over.

 "Teachers" My father walked in on Vlad's shoulder and I smiled and waved, "All might" He turned to the new teacher who smiled and made a pose. 

"This is a new year, let's make the most of it" and with that, the homeroom teachers went off to their classes, I and present mic talked about the curriculum until it was time for us to teach. 

I looked outside and hopped off the counter, "Whoa looks like Aizawa is already putting them to the test" Present mic said amused.

 "Oh, Aizawa" I cross my arms and think for a moment before walking outside, I saw a couple students look back at me but they were too freaked out about the test he was putting them through to care. 

Aizawa eyed me and continued the test, I put my hands on my hip and watch, "We'll miss orientation!" A brown haired girl said. 

"If you really wanna make the big Leagues you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies, here at U.A we're not tethered to traditions. That means I can run my class, however, I see fit" I watched the class freak out even more and I gave a smirk, He looked so intimidating.

 "You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives, but you never got to use your quirks in physical exams before. The country is still pretending that we are all created equal by not letting the ones with the most power excel, it's not rational. One day the ministry of education will learn, Bakugo you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam. What was your farthest throw with a softball in junior high?" The young man with ash blond, spiky hair and sharp red eyes replied: "Sixty-seven meters I think".