~Chapter 35~

Third Person View P.O.V

"So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus," Aizawa said, Rei was standing between thirteen and Eraserhead adjusting her mask.

 It covered all the way up to her nose, the reasoning behind this was to ensure that villains wouldn't recognize her. 

There had to be at least a hundred low life thugs scattering below us, Eraserheads scarf flew up as well as his hair. 

"What? real villains, no way. How could so many get into a U.A facility this secure" Kirishima pondered, Momo stepped up "Yeah, thirteen. Why aren't the alarms going off?". 

Thirteen shifted uncomfortably and looked up at the ceiling, "Good question. I'm not sure". Todoroki muttered casually, "Is the entire campus under attack? or is this their only target. Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught, they're fools for trespassing here. But they've thought this out, whatever they're planning it must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?". 

"That's perceptive," Rei says through her mask, the mask filtered her voice to sound deeper, "Thirteen, get them out of here and alert the main campus. Actually, if they got the ability to block our sensors then they might be jamming our regular communications too. Kaminari try to use your quirk to contact the school", "Yes sir" Denki nodded and held his head. 

"What are you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own. There's too many of them, even if you can nullify their quirks your fighting style isn't suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one on one fights, that's not gonna help with a group" Midoriya said with his eyes widening. 

"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick. I'll leave it to you thirteen" Aizawa jumped and Rei turned and gazed at the class, "Don't worry Midoriya, he won't be alone" She too then joined Aizawa in the battle.

 "Shooting Squad, take your aim," A villain said and a couple more thugs with far range quirks aimed at Aizawa and Rei, "Wasn't it supposed to be just All Might and Thirteen? Who are these two" A girl asked and a villain next to her steps up. 

"Don't recognize them, but if they think they can take us down easy they're dead", "Let's gun them down!" they yelled in unison and Eraserhead used his quirk to nullify their powers, "My quirk!?" One of them yelled. 

Aizawa landed and used his scarf to tie them up and slam them into each other, they cried loudly as their bodies made a large noise when they greeted the dirt.

 Rei flipped over them and continued running next to Aizawa, another thug tackled Rei.

 Aizawa turned about to help but rei yelled: "I got this, go!" she snapped her fingers for a second and punched the thug in the mouth, she unsnapped and the villain fell back. 

She continued snapping on and off while making attacks, from another person's perspective it looked as if she was teleporting because of the speed her attacks were being made.

 Within seconds the thug was out cold and she rejoined Aizawa, the villains surrounded them.

 "Idiots! That's eraser head and I have no fucking clue who that is." He pointed at Rei who switched which hand the dagger was in, "But eraser head is a pro he can cancel your quirk just by looking at you!" one of them yelled.

 "Cancelation? Bet you can't erase the quirk of a heteromorphic type like me, can you" The criminal ran at Aizawa and Aizawa countered by punching him, "Yeah you're right" his scarf wrapped around the criminal, ''But a villain like you is only dangerous if you can reach me. Good thing I've taken measures to make sure that never happens". 

As the heteromorphic guy was slammed into others Aizawa looked around, "Which one of you gutter punks is next?".