~Chapter 5~

Rei. P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of purring and opened my eyes slowly, "Oh, shadow" I mumbled petting the black cat. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I saw Aizawa sleeping soundly with his head on the desk. 

"He must have been exhausted

"He must have been exhausted..." I whispered scratching shadows head before standing up, I felt my legs give out and I slammed to the ground. I groaned in pain and struggled to get up, my bun had half fallen out and my dress was all wrinkled and my makeup had been all smeared.

 I could tell by the way my face felt, I put my finger under my eye and saw mascara, "Oh gosh" I mentally cursed and tried standing up again. I laughed slightly to myself at how ridiculous I probably looked, Shadow hopped off the bed and pressed her head on my knee.

 I used the bed to prop myself up, I finally got to my knees and I tried standing, I Stood up and as I was about to turn my legs gave out a second time and I knocked over a couple books.

 Aizawa lifted his head and turned quickly to see me on the ground with books on top of my head and one on my face, I took it off me and laughed awkwardly, "Oops?". He scrunched his nose as if holding back a laugh, "What happened?" He wondered and I shrugged. 

"I guess using my quirk took more out of me than I thought"I held out my hand and he gripped it, "yeah" he pulled me up with ease and I felt my legs turn into jelly again but he put his arm around me. 

He looked down and I blushed, "T-thanks Mr. Aizawa" I blurted, "Aizawa" he corrected causing me to flush a deeper red. "Here" Much to my dismay he unwrapped his arm around me and let me sit on the bed, "Aizawa... Can we talk?" I asked and he sat down at the desk and put his head in his hand whilst staring at me. 

"Sure", I gulped and clenched my knees, "You are always so Aloof, why?" I watched his expression change from a bored look to a deep in thought look, "It's just who I am, I don't like being the center of attention" he replied. 

"I just can never tell what you're thinking", "I don't want people to know what I'm thinking, I'm not very good at opening up" Aizawa pressed his face against shadow who had jumped up to greet him, 

"Well, I want to know... what do you think of me?"

Aizawa P.O.V

Her makeup caused her to look like a beautiful raccoon and her dress was so wrinkled it looked like a lovely used tissue, her hair was half undone and looked like a pretty birds nest.

 'Even if she looks exhausted, she's still pretty cute'

"Well, I want to know... what do you think of me?".

I felt my heart pound faster, "What do you mean?" I spoke plainly,

 'I think you're a damn distraction, you are inside my head all the time. Fucking hell, I think I like-'. 

"Never mind it was stupid" She gave the fakest smile I had ever seen and looked at the floor. My cat gave me a glare and hopped off to paw at the water dish, I didn't know how to convey emotions. I breathed out and stood up, she didn't look up, I sat on the bed beside her and with a shaky hand I placed it on her head and moved her head to my chest. 

'I can't very well kiss her, I haven't even held her hand properly' I looked at the wall, 'Damnit what are you even thinking? You're a pro, you're eraser head. You don't need friends or relationships' I winced at my thoughts.

 "Aizawa?" I gulped, "Your hearts beating really fast" she muttered, "Tch" I replied. "You really don't know how to do this" she giggled and I blushed, "Shut up" I started holding her tighter as if expecting her to leave. 

"You smell really good" She nuzzled closer and I felt my whole body warming up, "Shut up"I repeated unsure of what to do. My phone rang and I let go of her and she moved much to my dismay, I answered and principle Nezu was on the other side.

 "The Thugs have been detained and are under question, two masterminds are behind this. It was an attack to warn us, nobody was injured, could you walk Rei home for me? she knows where we live", "Of course sir" he hung up and I slipped my phone into my pocket.

 "My father?" and I nodded, "he wants me to walk you home" I watched her sigh. "I hate asking this... but could I borrow a shirt?" She pointed to her bloodstained dress, "Sure" I opened my closet and handed her a gray shirt.

 she staggered but went into the bathroom and changed, I slipped into my hero outfit just in case anything came up. She walked out and I noticed she had washed her face and her hair was not in a ponytail, My shirt was baggy on her and it was a below her hips. 

"As long as it's not windy out, ill be okay" she tilted her head and smirked widely, "We can hope" I muttered. 'she is wearing my shirt' I clenched my fists and opened the door to my apartment and she slipped on her heels.

 We walked outside the building and as we were walking our hands brushed against each other and she entwined her index finger with mine. I caught on to what she was trying to do and I slowly intertwined our fingers, her warmth was comforting, I wasn't used to this feeling. I had never been touched like this, it felt... nice.