~Chapter 3~

Rei P.O.V

I gripped onto my bag and followed him closely, his appearance was rather odd for a pro, he was a slender guy with messy, shoulder-length black hair that partially hangs in front of his face and often half-opened black eyes. He also is quite pale.

 "You're not as shocked as the rest of them" I blurted, he didn't even give me a reaction just a simplistic answer "No".

 I walked into the classroom with him and the class quickly regained their composure until a student raised his hand and Aizawa glared, "Yes?", "Is she a new student?". 

I removed a strand of hair from my face and smiled shyly, "No, she's interning" Another simple reply from the teacher Aizawa.

 "I'm Rei Nezu" I waved and the students looked me over inquisitively, "You can sit over there I guess" Aizawa pointed to a desk in front of the class. 

I gulped and nodded, my eyes darted around the room. I sat down pulled out a notebook from my backpack and began taking notes on how the students reacted to his teaching methods, I noticed he was rather harsh. 

I wrote notes diligently making bullet points to the way he would describe things, he was gifted.

Aizawa P.O.V

'It's so damn distracting having her look my way every five seconds.'

 My students are distracted by her as well. Her brown hair gradually slipped into her face and with a steady hand she pushed it away, she lifted her head and locked eye contact with me and gave a miniature smile.

 I noticed she had freckles underneath her eyes, they were like snowflakes that had been gently showered onto a piece of paper. 

Her lips curved ever so slightly in order to convey a friendly action, her eyes widened when we had eye contact and her freckled cheeks turned red and after the small smile she feigned for me, she quickly regained composure and focused on taking notes.

 "Lunch" I sighed as the students left the room, The girl stood up and sauntered over to me. She had an ink smudge on her cheek, "You're very good at this" She states pulling her hands behind her back and lifting her head to stare up at me.

 "Thanks" I had only been teaching for a couple years, I had high expectations. 

"How old are you?" she tilted her head and that damn piece of curly hair fell into her face again, "Why?" I sighed. "Just curious that's all" She stepped closer and I crossed my arms, "27" I replied nonchalantly. 

Her eyes sparkled and she gaped, "You certainly don't look it" she grinned and I narrowed my eyes. "Don't you have lunch?" I asked glancing at her discreetly, she looked around fifteen. "Well, of course, do you?" she questioned, "No, I didn't feel hungry today" I responded. "Oh well, I can't very well eat if you don't. That would be rude" she pouted rummaging through her bag and she pulled out a rice ball. 

"Here" she held it out, I stared at it and muttered a quick "No thanks". She narrowed her eyes, "Oh..." She gave me a saddened look and I let out a rather large sigh and gripped the rice ball and took a bite. It was delicious, "Did you make this?" I wondered out loud.

 "Oh yes, I make lunch for my father every day." She smirked and bit into a rice ball as well, "How old are you?" I usually didn't care but she was rather interesting. "I'm eighteen, I'm graduated" She saluted which was incredibly odd, "Which school?". 

She wiped her face and leaned against the chalkboard, ''Homeschooled". 

"Ah" I decided not to pry any further, "I hope you don't mind me interning, I know you probably feel uncomfortable-" I held my hand up in protest. 

"Its fine, I don't really care. Just don't get in the way" I stated finishing the rice ball, "Oh... well that's good! I promise I won't get in the way" She patted my arm which caused me to flinch and she walked off to the bathroom. 

I brushed a piece of my hair from my line of vision and gazed at the pile of paperwork I had to finish grading by tonight and mentally slapped myself for waiting too long. 

She came back and the ink smudge was gone, her hair looked in better order, "Oh Aizawa!" Midnight ran in for her shift. I didn't bother answering, I just moved out of the way. Students began entering the room, "Modern Hero Art History, Grab your textbooks. Let's begin!" Midnight clapped her hands together and proceeded to whip the chalkboard. 

Rei flinched a couple times, "She's harmless" I muttered past Rei hinting that I wanted her to follow. Rei nodded and walked beside me out the door, "Mr. Aizawa?", "Hm?" I replied stopping in my tracks.

 "Would you show me around?" She shifted awkwardly, "Couldn't you get All Might to do it?" I watched her small smirk disappear. 

She didn't answer she just tilted her head silently pleading, "Fine" I didn't understand why I was being so kind to her. "Thanks so much, Mr. Aizawa" She caught up to me and I clicked my tongue.

Rei. P.O.V

I had to walk faster just to keep up with him, I was only five feet tall and he was around six feet. 

"This is the cafeteria" He pointed to the dining hall and I practically squealed causing him to wince, "It's so big!" I exclaimed, "Yeah..." He replied casually. 

"I've heard of this place my whole life" I whispered and he stopped walking to look over at me, "I would watch my father drive away to work and wonder why I couldn't go with him." I clutched my bag slightly harder.

 "It's like a dream. I can finally see the place the news talks about as if it is heaven" I looked around and gave a small smile. "I really appreciate this" I wanted to make sure he knew I was thankful, "Did Principle Nezu teach you?" he asked.

 I nodded, "Yeah, he would bring home student textbooks and teach me even though he had been doing work all day" I couldn't say I wasn't grateful. "Why didn't you just come here?" He looked rather perplexed, "After all the things humans did to my father, he didn't want anything to happen to me" I replied. 

Aizawa raised his head in acknowledgment, "Are you interning to see if you can work here?" I shake my head, "No, I'm interning to see if I want to become a pro". He didn't mock me, he simply leveled with me, "Then shouldn't you be interning with many different heroes?". 

"Father says this is safer" I felt my phone buzz and I opened the screen to see a text from my father. It had a teacup emoji, "Time to go" I turned to go but stopped.

 "Mr. Aiazawa, Thanks again" I waved and he raised his hand slightly as if waving back, I ran down the hall and I heard a careless statement from Aizawa, "No running in the halls". 

'He may have been rather introverted but he was so kind' I thought to myself while stepping down the stairs.