~Chapter 33~

A/N Thanks BlackRosePetals_101

for making this cute masterpiece on rinmarugames.com

It's honestly adorable

It's honestly adorable. Thanks, man~!

Aizawa P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of breakfast and I sat up wearily, a couple months ago before school had started Nezu told the teachers to move into apartments by the school so if they were needed they'd be right by. 

Shadow was curled up beside me and I pet her gently, I rubbed my face and stood up. I was only wearing my boxers and my hair was a mess, I heard humming and I stepped into the kitchen to see Rei only wearing a tank top and lacy blue underwear. 

She was slightly dancing to the soft music playing in her earbuds, the phone was on the counter. She was frying eggs and stirring rice, "And if they laugh, then fuck 'em all And then I got you off your knees Put you right back on your feet" she sang to herself while her short hair was tied up in a small ponytail.

 I leaned against the wall watching her, "Tell me, how's it feel sittin' up there? Feeling so high but too far away to hold me, You know I'm the one who put you up there~" She turned off the stove and flipped the eggs on two plates, she grabbed the toast from the toaster and slapped it on the plates.

 I walked over and wrapped my arms around her waist while her back was to me and her breath hitched, she put on hand on my cheek and the other pulled out her earphones. 

"What are you listening to?" I wondered, "American music, its quite good", "Oh?" I leaned over and took a piece of toast off my plate and she pouted, "Boy! You're supposed to wait until I'm done" and I ate it anyway. 

She moved away while shifting to look at me and crossed her arms, "Thanks" I watched her pout turn into a smile, "You're welcome".

Rei P.O.V

2 hours later

I was talking with Cemontoss about the recent villain activity when I heard my alarm go off, I lifted my phone and apologized to him for having to leave.

 I walked into class 1A and saw Aizawa turn to me, "This is Rei Nezu, she will be teaching you close combat. I suggest you obey her" His eyes turned red and the class tensed.

"Thanks" I smiled at him and then turned to the class and bowed, "I'm also known as Snappy the time stop hero, its a pleasure". 

A boy raised his hand and stood up, "Tenya Iida right?" I asked and he replied "Yes, I have a question. You don't look very old, how much combat experience do you have?".