~Chapter 37~

Rei P.O.V

"We're saved!" The grape boy yelled crying tears of happiness, All Might looked beyond pissed. He usually had a wide smile that would put people at ease whenever they saw it but today was different, these villains had shed blood of those he cared about. 

"After all this waiting, the heroic piece of trash shows up" Tomura stood up and the villains began chatting amongst themselves, All might took out most of the villains in a single instant. 

He grabbed onto me and Aizawa, I yelped at the impact of being pulled up from my previous position.

 He had us both in his arms, I couldn't help but look over at Aizawa, he was so frail and the blood was sticking to his face.

 I didn't look much better but I wasn't as bad as him, "T-thank Y-you All Might" I felt like I could finally pass out and know that everything would be okay but I decided it would be best to stay awake.

 I wanted to make sure Aizawa would be okay but the yearning to just close my eyes grew substantially, "I'm sorry Aizawa and Rei. I should have been here" All Might said with such regret and I felt tears well up in my blue orbs again.

 Within a blink of an eye, he grabbed Mineta, Midoriya, and Asui. The hand fell off Tomura's face, All Might set us down gently and stood in front as to protect us from the villains.

 "w-what the heck?" Mineta asked confused, "Everybody back to the entrance and take Aizawa and Rei with you, they don't have much time" Mineta squeaked "Yes sir!". Asui made a small "Ribbit" Before putting my arm around her shoulders, I could barely stand but I used my other hand to apply pressure to the hole in my stomach. 

It had clotted but there was still open tissue surrounding the area, "I can walk... just... take him" I panted looking at Aizawa. 

"Just lean on me, Ribbit" Asui assured me, Midoriya and Mineta picked up Aizawa while I leaned on her, "No, No. No! things weren't supposed to go this way. He's still fast, father, somehow he managed to hit me." Tomura muttered to himself while picking up the hand and replacing it back on his pale face. 

"Of course government heroes rely on violence, I wasn't prepared. I couldn't even see him when he moved, but he's not as fast as I thought he would be. Not as fast as he used to be, I guess its true after all... All Might really is getting weaker" Tomura was a sly little shit.

 "All Might you cant, that brain villain took one for- I smashed him and I didn't break my arm this time. But he wasn't fazed at all, he's too strong" Midoriya warned All Might. 

"Young Midoriya" All Might did a pose with a peace sign on his eye reassuring Midoriya would be alright, "I got this". 

And with that we began leaving, I stumbled alongside Asui while Aizawa was being carried by Mineta and Deku, I silently prayed for the other heroes to show up soon.

 All Might dodged Nomu's attacks and continued to punch but it had no effect, I heard the words "shock absorption" from tomura and I understood why it wasn't hurting him.

 We were still walking when Midoriya broke the silence, "Asui", "Yeah what is it Midoriya?". "Will you carry Mr. Aizawa for me?" I lifted my head and gave him a hard look, "Sure, but what are you gonna do?" Asui looked confused.

 Midoriya handed Aizawa to Asui and I moved slightly so I was still leaning but she could help hold him, Midoriya broke out in a run and Mineta screamed: "Are you crazy?!".

 "Midoriya... shit" I huffed out, we continued walking when we heard blasts. "Todoroki and Bakugo," Mineta said with tears in his eyes, "And Kirishima too," Asui said with optimism.

 I grunted trying to keep my eyes open and remain standing, asui noticed "Let them handle it, we need to hurry" Asui instructed and Mineta agreed.

 The other students above us began waving and yelling to greet us, "Hey! can you come to help us out, they're bleeding all over the place" Mineta cried and a couple students ran down the stairs to help us. 

Things blew up in the air as All Might fought against Nomu, "Um did a villain just fly by? or am I going crazy" sero asked while holding up thirteen, Asui continued to hold me up while Mezo Shoji held Aizawa. 

"It was that brain dude," Rikido Sato said looking up at the new hole in the dorm.

 "That's All Might for you, that's why he is the most amazing hero in the entire world!" Mineta was in awe, a loud gunshot broke through the commotion and I looked up to see Snipe and the rest of the Heroes.

 Snipe shot many other rounds and took out more villains that were harming students, my father was on Vlad's shoulder "Sorry everyone, I know we're a bit late. But I got the teachers over here as fast as I could" I smiled brightly just before I collapsed on the ground, Right before I fell Asui grabbed me and everything went completely black.