~Chapter 9~

Rei P.O.V

I turned off the engine and stepped out, the night air was chilly but refreshing nonetheless.

 I buzzed and the door opened, I tried holding in my gasp when I saw Aizawa standing in front of me. I regarded the black eye and noticed the cut on his neck, I could only hear his unregulated breathing and my heartbeat. 

I was hesitant but I wrapped my arms around him gradually, he recoiled at the touch but put his hand on the back of my head pushing my face to his chest.

 I pulled away and walked inside his apartment, I hadn't been here since we started dating but everything looked the same except the pictures that were embellishing his plain wall.

 I noticed the broken goggles on his desk and I crossed my arms while sitting on his bed, "What happened?" I sounded angry but in reality, I was just concerned. 

He gave me a bored look and wiped his finger across his neck which caused his eyes to narrow from the pain, "Hero work." I set my keys on his desk and patted the bed, he staggered over and sat next to me. 

"You look exhausted" I muttered kicking off my converse, he gave me an uncertain look but didn't say anything, I put my head on his shoulder. 

"Did you win?" I knew the answer but I felt like asking it, "Yeah" he swept his arm around me and rested his cheek on my head. "Is it just your face?'' I whispered and he didn't reply, I moved away and moved my finger under his chin forcing him to look at me.

 'I wish I could kill the fucker who left a mark on him' I gritted my teeth and he noticed, he gripped my wrist and pulled my hand to his cheek where I moved my thumb over his skin. 

He kissed my hand and I blushed, "I'll be okay" he promised and I bit my lip, "If my quirk allowed me to go back in time, I'd make sure the villain who hurt you was never born" I seethed.

 He gave me an affectionate look, "Let's not go that far" and I realized how dark that was and chuckled. I stood up and he slowly let go of my wrist, "I'll be right back" I went to the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth and sat back on the bed, his eyes never left me.

 "Here," I rubbed his neck softly washing off the dried blood from his cut, "I'm sorry for making you worry" His eyes looked directly at mine while I continued to focus on washing his cut. 

I threw the washcloth in the dirty clothes and I giggled, "What?" He asked, "I'm just happy you're okay" I admitted and he impulsively laid down and pulled me down beside him.

 I squeaked at the action, "Aizawa, you ruined my hair" I pouted and he rolled his eyes while reaching over to my bun and pulling the elastic off, My hair fell over my face and I laughed, "Smooth". 

He wrapped his arm around my waist and buried his face in the crook of my neck, I felt like my heart was going to explode, "A-Aizawa" I stuttered and I could feel him smiling on my neck.

 "Stay with me tonight" it wasn't really a question or a suggestion more of an order that I was willing to obey, "Okay" I lifted my hand and massaged his head, he groaned in relaxation.

 "Also, my father knows..." I blurted and he didn't move, "Aizawa?" I asked when I felt his warm breath on my neck, "He fell asleep" I snickered to myself.

 I pulled my phone out of my pocket and took a selfie with him, "That's going on my wall" I whispered while texting my father telling him I wouldn't be home tonight.

 I felt so comfortable, I soon joined my boyfriend into the welcoming arms of slumber.