~Chapter 30~ *Lemon*

WARNING: SWEARING, LEMON, SEXY TIMES

DONT LIKEY, DONT READY BUT YA KNOW, PLEASE VOTEY

Aizawa P.O.V

Everyone got pretty much hammered, myself somewhat included, I was buzzed. Rei drove me back to our apartment and I slammed my face on my pillow, She took off my shoes and pulled off my scarf.

 "Did you have a good birthday?" She asks and I rubbed my face before looking at her, she was staring at me longingly.

 "I did," I said sitting up, "Well it's not over" She was holding something behind her back.

 "Hm?" I watched her side step into the bathroom and I heard the shower running, I shrugged and laid back down and began stroking Shadows fur.

 After about twenty minutes I heard the door open and I shifted to look, "U-uh" She was leaning against the wall.

 Her short hair was wet from the shower and her skin glistened from being freshly shaved, she was wearing stockings up to her knees and a lacey one piece that was extremely revealing, to say the least. 

I felt my mouth go dry and I became tense, She put on hand on her hip and the other on the wall to steady herself. 

She bit her lip and narrowed her eyes, "I'm Your queen and you're the king. But in the bedroom, I am the ruler" She said in a deeper voice trying to sound seductive. 

I was extremely confused at that comment, that is definitely not something she'd say, She flipped her hair and began strolling over to the bed where I was sitting.

 As she was walking her stockings caused her to slip and she slammed to the wooden floor and I covered my mouth holding back a remark. 

"Damnit" She hissed and stood up shakily, "Are you okay?" I said in my melancholy voice, "I'm sorry" she put her hands on her face in embarrassment.

 "Are you sure you're okay?" I wondered if perhaps she had some spiked punch as well, "Yeah I'm fine, I was just doing what Midnight told me" She said sighing.

 "That explains it" I was about to stand up but she moved her hand on my chest, "Ignore that comment about the whole king thing" She was still extremely red.

 "I will'' I said swallowing hard, "Good" She climbed onto the bed and pinned me down with her hands.

 My eyes widened, "This is something new" she confirmed gazing at me with her azure eyes, she was panting heavily from nervousness.

 "Rei-" I began but she put her lips on mine and she slipped her hand under my shirt and felt my abs, I used my free hand to put it on her back.