~Chapter 44~

Rei P.O.V

"See you at school" Hizashi punched Aizawa's arm and stood outside the door next to Vlad, "Tell Rei that her cookies were delicious," Vlad stated eyeing Aizawa.

"Yeah, sure" Aizawa nodded and shut the door, "My cookies are pretty delicious, huh?" I was wearing shorts and a T-shirt and my long curly brown hair still wet from the heated shower.

"You're just like a kid" He walked past me to the bedroom where I assumed he would grade homework, "A kid you adore" I corrected him and I heard him scoff.

I glance at the floor and clutched my abdomen, 'Recap; My father who I thought I had murdered... is still breathing.'

I shifted when I heard a rustle and saw Aizawa with a stack of paperwork in his hands.

"You gonna help me or what?" He casually threw the paperwork on the table and I groaned, "Fine, but tomorrow I can have a movie night-" I began but he held up his hand.

"Whatever you're thinking, no" I narrowed my eyes, "Oh come on, student bonding could be good, if you want it can just be the girls." I squealed at the thought of a slumber party.

"Rei..." He paused when I gave him sad eyes, ''You are still in pain, aren't you?" He asked checking off problems on a homework assignment.

"Not really" I gritted my teeth to suppress my blatant falsification, "I don't think you're ready to handle a bunch of teenage girls-"I seized his hands.

"I need this as much as you need me to help you with this pile of homework," I said and he lamented again wiping his fatigued face. "Fine" I kissed his cheek and smirked, "Thanks honey~" I cooed and commenced helping him with his paperwork.

Later That Night

The room was big and it emanated of peppermint, the table set with three plates. 

The winsome resonance of humming caused me to step into the kitchen, a woman with a green apron on was mixing batter while a child handed her eggs to add to the mixture. 

"Mama" The sound of a little girls voice caused me to gasp, the little girl had white hair and an extensive smirk, her feet swaying from the counter she was sitting on. 

The woman with the green apron turned and flicked the little girl's nose, "You better not eat all the batter, silly".

 I held my mouth and heard the front door open, two men walked in and the little girl hopped off the counter and ran over to the figures.

 "Hizashi is staying for dinner" the voice sounded so familiar, "That's fine, Honey go set up an extra plate" The woman knelt beside to what seemed to be her daughter a plate. 

''Yay uncle Hizashi is staying for dinner!" The girl seemed around ten and she had a cat dress on, "Sorry for the inconvenience, couldn't get the shit to leave me alone" the man whispered to his wife's ear, she chuckled and kissed him. 

"It's alright, I love hizashi." I recognized the voice to be mine but a little deeper, like I had grown up. 

"Thanks, Mrs. Shota" Hizashi winked playfully while giving the little girl a piggyback ride, "Even after all this time, it's still so weird being called that" the woman giggled.

I woke up in a cold sweat with a weird feeling in my body, "Rei, you okay?" Aizawa's arms wrapped around me.

"Y-yeah I'm fine... I just had a crazy dream that's all" I wiped my face

"Yeah? well, would you like to talk about-" My eyes widen and I touched his shoulder. "We had a kid, Aizawa, a daughter" I blurted and his eyes enlarged, he sat up, "Really?" Was all he could say.

"I-I know it sounds so weird but... it felt so real" my eyes searching his face for any glimpse of emotion, "It was just a dream." He reassured me and I shook my head.

 "Maybe it was a vision, I do have time powers after all" I look at my hands carefully, "In this dream-vision, whatever it was... what were we?".

"We were married... I think? Our daughter looked around ten but I didn't look much older then I am now" I reply, "I see... Well, for now, let's just consider it a dream, okay?'' He said calmly rubbing my back.

"Aizawa, do you even want that?" I wonder, "I don't know how to answer that..." He trailed off.

 "Yeah what am I thinking" I laughed loudly and held the back of my head, "Just don't stress out over this" He was always so protective of me.

"I won't..."