~Chapter 29~

Rei P.O.V

I turned down the window and turned up the music, the sky was blue and the wind was gently blowing.

 It was beautiful, "Are you sure you don't want me to drive?" I asked again and he sped down the highway, the trees passing by as the sunlight peered through every gap. 

"I am positive" he didn't like how I drove, I was a little reckless, to say the least, "How does it feel to be twenty-eight?" I wondered and he shrugged, "Same as it felt to be twenty-seven". 

"Well I think being nineteen is different" He turns down his window and the wind blows his black hair back, "That's right, your birthday was when you were gone" and I nodded. 

"Yeah, I went back in the past and watched me as a six-year-old celebrating it. It was actually a good memory" I leaned my head out the window and my short brown hair flew behind me. 

"Where are we even going?" Aizawa asked, "I'm taking you to the beach!" I exclaimed, "Isn't it a little chilly for that?" and I sigh, "Its never to cold for the sea" I declared. 

"Tell that to hypothermia" I enjoyed his sarcasm, "We'll get there in about an hour, but until then we get to listen to music and enjoy each others company" I leaned out more and looked behind us to see the empty road.

 "You're going to fall out" he used his hand to grab my shirt and yank me back to my seat, I pouted, "I love you, ya know that?" and he puts on sunglasses. 

I opened the glove compartment and pulled out my sunglasses as well, "We look like a badass couple" I sat up straight and put my feet on the dashboard.

 "I have a question, its been bothering me for a while now" I stretched and adjusted my seatbelt, "Sure what's up?".

 "When you were in the hospital, Nemuri went to the nurse privately and asked questions." I felt a twinge and laughed while putting my hands behind my head, "Are you asking if I know what it was about?", "Yeah, I figured there was something behind it". 

I watched him take a turn and I bit my lip, "She was just worried that I was pregnant" I stated softly and I heard his breath hitch. 

"What?!" he exclaimed, I had never heard him act so surprised, ''I am not though"I waved my hands frantically, "Are you sure?" he was shaking and I grabbed his knee. 

"Aizawa, it Has been a couple weeks since then, the doctors did blood tests. If I was pregnant they would have been able to find out. I promise, I'm not pregnant" I laugh and he breaths out, "I don't think we're ready for a kid" I admitted and he silently agrees, "I'm sure we could have managed" he acknowledges and I gave him a surprised glance.

 "I haven't really thought about it till she brought it up" I shrugged, "I've never considered being a father" He pats my leg and goes back to putting both hands on the steering wheel.

 "You'd make a great dad," I say and he purses his lips, "Maybe."

We stopped at a gas station, he began pumping gas when I hopped out of the car and stretched, I saw a sign and gasped causing him to look around in alert.

 "What?!" he asks, "They have sixty cents slushies!" I squealed and he relaxes, "Well go get some" and I run into the store. 

I begin filling up the cup with blue raspberry when Aizawa walks in to pay the guy who was organizing the gum, "Have a good day sir" and Aizawa nodded, "You too". 

"Aizawa try this" I stick my tongue out and show the blue tongue, "I only like red" he asserts and I instantly pour the red slush into the cup and put a straw in it.